Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Blower motor control module

If it is the blower control module, and it sounds like it is, I have an extra one out of a 93 Eldorado. Not sure if it is the same part no., we would have to check. I believe it is the same if they both have the auto climate control. I bought it used from a boneyard for $25 a couple weeks back cause I thought that was my problem. Turned out the blower motor itself was toast, so I replaced that. :thumbsup:

Mine is mounted on the top of the blower motor housing, with two electrical connectors on it. One is a single prong, and the other is a three prong I believe. I know there is a part no. on it, I can look at mine when I get home tonight. I guess I'd like to get $15 for it if your interested. Shoot me an email and I can send you a pic of mine.

Dave :burn:

· Registered
174 Posts
Re: Fixed!!

aja0911 said:
Got a used Blower Control Module from a junk yard, fixed the problem. Thanks for the assist..............AJ
Fantastic! :thumbsup: Glad we could help.

There's another guy with the identical problem in his 94 STS. I'll probably end up selling him my extra Module. Keep on Cruisin'! :burn:

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.