Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Eldorado
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are not lighting up on dash at all. Move turn signal lever to left or right signals and the bulbs light up solid depending on side (turn left, rear and front left light up, move it past neutral to right, both rear and front right light up). No fuses seem out for blinkers or hazards.

When turn signal lever is engaged, I do not hear the tic toc clicking you would typically here, unless I manually move the lever into neutral and back to the turn position, so just the "initial tic", if I am explaining that correctly.

I have had the cruise control not take at times, figured I wasn't pressing inward very hard.

Trying to replace the turn signal relay module or whatever that back box is behind the dash of the steering wheel tomorrow.

Thoughts? I assume I'd still get the lights on the dash as a solid if it was a bulb. I'm manually signaling down the road for now by moving the lever in the direction of my turn and back to neutral in rhythm, really annoying.

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
7,345 Posts
I'd check the flasher first... There are 2, one for turn and one for hazards. If hazards work then must be issue with turn signal circuit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts