Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
cts
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a can of black "plasti dip" and "plasti dip" glossifier from home-depot lying around so i decided to black out the Cadillac emblems of my car.

I also sprayed the Gray plastic of my rear bumper. I wanted to get the lower bumper painted, but didn't feel like it was worth the money to go to a paint shop for that particular part.

I also like the fact that plasti dip is removable in case i miss the colorful badge.

anyway here's what it looks like in-case anyone was pondering doing something similar.

·
Registered
17 XT5 / 08 CTS
317 Posts
I really like it all, except the logo blackout. To me, if you're going to black out the logo, it needs to all go black, not just the centre. I dipped the same parts as you except the rear bumper, but I'm going to do that next. I like your wheels too.

·
Registered
cts
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like it all, except the logo blackout. To me, if you're going to black out the logo, it needs to all go black, not just the centre. I dipped the same parts as you except the rear bumper, but I'm going to do that next. I like your wheels too.
Thanks...and post a pic of yours, lets check it out so ppl can see different styles.

I just blacked out the center b/c of the overall car theme. I originally got the plasti dip to blackout the rims completely to change things up, but these wheels didn't look as good like that and i took it off.

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,323 Posts
it definitely flows with the black and chrome theme you got going

1 - 8 of 8 Posts