Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at the Black 6M Ebony int Scott has available...thoughts?

I really despise black for the laborious work needed to keep it clean...and I'm in Texas so I might suffer heat stoke once or twice this summer in that car. So anyone have that combo and like it??? Dislike it??? thought comments, smart @$$ remarks...... :bouncy:

Would love Thunder Grey and Ebony interior but I guess no one has any available.... :mad:

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
I have a black on black and love it. I've had black on black cars for my last 3 cars so obviously I love the color.

If you get tint done, then the interior will stay cooler. Also, the ebony interior holds up to dirt much better.

The only thing with the black is keeping it clean, and dealing with stone chips. If you get the black, get a clear bra to protect the paint.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Well, I got a bikini cut on my hood to save a few dollars. If you stare at it, you can see the seam but if you don't it's invisible. I also got the front clip and entire lower portion of the car done. The small stones here in PA were really beating up the rockers and lower rear doors.

For the front bumper/clip, hood, mirrors, rockers, lower quarter panels my total was in the $ 900ish range.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Good quality film is not cheap, that is about the going rate.

Oh, got the door pulls done too.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts
Mine is black on black and I like it. My last three cars have been black as well. I don't now if the V2 has superior paint or something, but compared to the other two cars when they were new it seems the V2's paint is holding up way better to the dirt and grime and is very easy to clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts