Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a set of black spline lugs and painted my silver caps today. what do you guys think? should i keep these caps or order the ebay ones?

·
Registered
78 Deville 10 CTS-V Sedan M6 10 SRX Turbo Premium
252 Posts
if you go with the eBay caps they are going to be gloss black! Don't know how that would look.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I like the blacked out ones.. but I'd prob do both!!

Very nice... Wish I had a set laying around so I could switch back and forth!!

Cowan

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Looks good. I'd stay with the painted caps. I have the ebay ones and they go better with gloss black powdercoat. How long do you think those V stickers are gonna last?

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long do you think those V stickers are gonna last?
for ever! they are cleared over :thumbsup:

thanks guys! i used the same paint that people use to tint there lights on the caps. i like the flat look of them.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Title should have read: black wheels, black lugs, black caps, silver V, BRIGHT ASS ORANGE LIGHTS

j/k :thepan:

Looks great man, it'll look worlds better when that orange is gone :cool2:

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
where did u get your lugs?

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Title should have read: black wheels, black lugs, black caps, silver V, BRIGHT ASS ORANGE LIGHTS

j/k :thepan:

Looks great man, it'll look worlds better when that orange is gone :cool2:
im trying to find a deal on sts-v fogs. i dont know what to do about the sides

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Awesome V. I really like what you did with the colors. I think you made the right choices on painting the center caps.

·
Registered
Cadillac
307 Posts
im trying to find a deal on sts-v fogs. i dont know what to do about the sides
I am really contemplating on getting the black lugs. I just don't know. I have the YGMS fogs and sides but my buddy ordered the side markers off E Bay and they are actually pretty good quality. Here is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-07-CADILLAC-CTS-CTS-V-SMOKE-BUMPER-SIDE-MARKER-05-06_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220395049365QQitemZ220395049365QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
I like!

·
Registered
2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V, 6MT
191 Posts
Sweet.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Leave the Painted Black Caps... It looks good. But you def. need the Ebay Side Markers, and Blacked out Fogs. GC kit wouldnt hurt either!! ;)

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leave the Painted Black Caps... It looks good. But you def. need the Ebay Side Markers, and Blacked out Fogs. GC kit wouldnt hurt either!! ;)
as soon as i can find some sts fogs i will order the side markers. youll have to take me for a ride in your V with the GC set up

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
as soon as i can find some sts fogs i will order the side markers. youll have to take me for a ride in your V with the GC set up
I was thinking of taking my Stock lens's over to a Plastic Fab shop and seeing what they could do, Maybe save some $$ off the STS-V Fogs. I like my YGMS ones, they are just BLACKED OUT - and I wanted something lighter - If I can get some Made I can sell you my Blacked out lens's. Would look sick on your car.

Looks like I'll be giving a few people a Ride that Day - Luckily I know of a few members there that will have GC setup just like mine, even a few that have a maggie too - :thumbsup: I want to go for a Ride in those!!

Let me just take the time to tell you how much I enjoy these pictures and look forward to the creative minds of those on this forum and how they apply their ideas to our fine automobiles.

BRAVO!
Really?? :suspense:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts