Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
i started this project in the fall before it really cold and want some opinions before i finish
ctssuede1.jpg
also, does anyone know if the cts-v suede interior pieces will fit in our cars? it may be cheaper than getting it done by a shop

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac ATS
1,141 Posts
i started this project in the fall before it really cold and want some opinions before i finish
View attachment 545340
also, does anyone know if the cts-v suede interior pieces will fit in our cars? it may be cheaper than getting it done by a shop
Wtf lol. That ain’t stock man. Those panels are typically the same as the ATS so someone wrapped that in suede lol. But no those trim pieces are not interchangeable with the ATS.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac ATS
1,141 Posts
lol. i wrapped the dash pieces in suede. i meant will the suede cts-v pillars and headliner fit in a non v cts
Don't see why they wouldn't. Keep in mind though the V and V sport pillars and roof panel are all black where as I think most of the regular CTS are that lighter platinum color. Basically to match and do the job right you'd probably have to buy everything. All pillars (front, side, and rear), possibly the rear deck lid, roof liner, sun visors. It'll get a little pricey for sure.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts