Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The upper grill strip come off easily. It's held by 5 bolts. Since my car is black it's not to noticeable that the strip is gone. The strip is now in Maryland along with my engine cover, fusebox cover and radiator A/C cover to also be black chromed. Pete will be back from SEMA on the 5th of Nov. and should get started plating my stuff. When I get it back I'll post some pics.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
RobertCTS said:
The upper grill strip come off easily. It's held by 5 bolts. Since my car is black it's not to noticeable that the strip is gone. The strip is now in Maryland along with my engine cover, fusebox cover and radiator A/C cover to also be black chromed. Pete will be back from SEMA on the 5th of Nov. and should get started plating my stuff. When I get it back I'll post some pics.

Weird but it don't look bad like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
Got any pics of the engine w/o the cover? I plan on chroming mine also, just haven't sent it out yet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
RobertCTS said:
PJ,
You want the 3.6 w/o the cover? I can do that. Don't send your cover until Pete is in agreement.
Bob
yeah, w/o the cover....I won't send anything until he is in agreement...or get a price quote for that matter....is he still doing the group buy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pjohnesq said:
yeah, w/o the cover....I won't send anything until he is in agreement...or get a price quote for that matter....is he still doing the group buy?
Yep. Pete's hoping after my install I'll post the pics. As technical as Pete is he hates doing pictures. Pics should be soon. Some members say you can't see the engine bay. My thoughts are the most important person..ME sees it and I love a remarkable engine compartment.:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Yep. Pete's hoping after my install I'll post the pics. As technical as Pete is he hates doing pictures. Pics should be soon. Some members say you can't see the engine bay. My thoughts are the most important person..ME sees it and I love a remarkable engine compartment.:p
Thought you didn't like "bling" bob?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
RobertCTS said:
JT,
Black chrome is the opposite of bling:bling: . You didn't know that?:hmm:
Jedi Knight!!? What a joke!:histeric:
Naw, can't picture black chrome all over the engine compartment as being anything BUT bling, but that's me.:poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Robert, I was looking at the front of your ride and I was wondering how it would look with those E&G fog covers but done in Black Chrome. Maybe a slight dark tint cover over your plate ( if legal ).......................too much to the dark side?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know of the E&G louvers that you speak of. I think they would look nice and add to the stealth look but I'd worry about the light reduction on the Fogs. I just added high beams to the fogs for more light. But still a good idea Hoth.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
4 Participants
RobertCTS
Top