Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the support of many forum members (and local buyers as well), we've been granted an extra two allocation spots for CTS-Vs with Recaro seats! The cars will be built early July, and probably arrive here within 30 days after that. This one is going to be (in my opinion) just about the best combination of options:

41U - Black Raven Exterior
195 - Ebony Leather - Suede Inserts
MX0 - Trans., Auto, 6-Spd., RWD
B18: Wood Trim
CFN: Sunroof Option "Not Desired"
N45: Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Sueded
P80: Wheels, 19", Polished
UAV: NAV w/Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound
W2E: Seats, Recaro

Black on Black with the dark wood trim.....sweet. :D

Give me a call if you'd like to reserve this car. As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Auto? Ugh ;)

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
This one is going to be (in my opinion) just about the best combination of options:

B18: Wood Trim

Black on Black with the dark wood trim.....sweet. :D

Give me a call if you'd like to reserve this car. As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:
:dammit: When I ordered my v2 back in Dec., this option was apparently not offered, or at least, I wasn't aware of it. I would've gone for that option if it were available ... :confused: Was this a late arrival option Tony?

Rob

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. This is the first car I've been able to order with the B18 option, and I've already gone through about 20 of them since launch in December.

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
^^^ Thanks - well, maybe someday I'll consider a possible retro-fit ..:bigroll:

Rob

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
93 Posts
Tony: Sounds like a great option, but with the bankruptcy do you think that is a legit delevery target? We keep hearing there will be production delays. I am interested and would love to see a picture. Thanks!

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
There was a picture posted a few months back. If I have time, I'll search for it, or maybe someone else can find it first.

Edit: Found it.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
279 Posts
Does anyone know if the lower "hockey stick" trim on the doors is changed to obsidian black with the sapele wood trim? I can't tell, and I think I've seen all the available preproduction pictures that are out there.

·
Registered
13 M5. SOLD:11 BD CTS-V, 6M, Loaded - SOLD:09 CTS-V (Auto)
446 Posts
Not sure if the wood trim goes with that vehicle interior. There is too much going on. The metallic look on the standard trim seems to flow with the ebony center.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts