Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CS-V
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get to Signal Hill (L.A.) around 1am on Thursday morning and when unloading the V I notice a huge nail in my brand new S-03’s. So Friday I take my car to the local tire shop to get the tire repaired, my dad and I go to breakfast and I figure I would pick up the car later in the day no rush.

After doing some shopping and visiting a friend I have my wife drop me off at the tire place, she’s driving my mom’s ’02 XKR. I get in my car and pull up to the first light on my way back to mo and dad’s, my wife sitting next to me in the XK and has a huge smile on her face. I know what that means she wants to run, the light turns green and we hit it. I struggle for traction the length of the intersection before hooking up. She has a 1 ½ car lead; I start to make up ground on her when a 300c makes a left hand turn in front of us and my wife lifted.

Yes, I was going to get her but that is not the way she sees it or tells the story. So not only did the V get bit by a cat my wife was driving. Now my wife is teaching my 1 year old daughter to say “Daaa Deee got smoked!”

What’s a man to do? Sleep on the couch? Divorce? Any advice on how to regain my pride would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Grovel for a second run. You are an ambarrasment to all males :tisk: :histeric: :histeric:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
You have no other choice... a nice new shiney piece of jewelry should solve anything. Give me a call 212-446-3440, I'll be glad to help :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Maybe next time your gettin' frisky with her, get her all reved up till she start's hitting her stride and then pull up on your accelerator - then say, yeah, it was like that.....
On second thought, maybe not, sooner or later you will lose at that game.
.....better off letting her "think" she won and spin it to your advantage.

P.S. Could've been worse - at least your Dad wasn't there when she smacked your butt.

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
I'd say take advantage of the situation and buy another mod for the V. The wife will understand. She knows she doesn't want to get smoked by the in-laws if she's in your car. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts