:dance: :dance: :dance:

:nik: :band: :band: :band: :nik:

:rave: :rave:

:bacon2: :bacon2:​

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Hey, I didn't notice. Happy birthday, man! We should all pitch in and buy you Cadillac... Or you could just make do with this one. :D

:caddy:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Happy Birthday Andrew! I agree with Ben, I think we should all pitch in and buy you a Cadillac. I think if we all pitched in $2.50 we can get you a Cimarron! :cool2:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
Happy Birthday Andrew! I agree with Ben, I think we should all pitch in and buy you a Cadillac. I think if we all pitched in $2.50 we can get you a Cimarron! :cool2:
If you guys buy him a Cimarron I'll give him money towards a good mechanic. :)
:histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric:

Don't let 'em foist a Cimarron on you, Andrew. Hold out for a Catera--the Caddy that zigs!

Have a great birthday!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Don't let 'em foist a Cimarron on you, Andrew. Hold out for a Catera--the Caddy that zigs!

Oh you must be mistaken, that's the Opel that zigs!

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
A sage green '85 Cimarron 5 speed with the optional 2.8L V6?
Hell yes. A Sage Cimarron. I would want one, but i dont think you could get a 5 speed with the 2.8. I think itg was a 4-cyl only option.

Hey Sandy! Do you know if the Cimarron came is Sage Green?

Actually i would take one just to say i had one. There is 1 5 speed Cimarron in the country on Auto Trader for $5k(its really nice) and NO Cimarrons on Ebay at all.

Im one of those sick fuc*s that actually likes Cimarrons. I dont know why,i just do.

gdwriter said:
Hold out for a Catera--the Caddy that zigs!
Lol. I remember when they introduced it here,and seeing the commercials. I rememeber my Dad cracking up everytime he heard the guy on the commercial say "The Caddy that zigs".

I have a brochure in my posession for the '97 Catera. Its so rediculous. A bunch of ducks and crap all over it. Its pretty funny.

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was a pretty good day, had a lot of fun, and I went out to Norwalk to see the NHRA Nationals which was awesome.

So now down to business with this Caddy. I heard it was going to be delivered to my house tomorrow, is this correct? Hahaha, just kidding.

Hopefully I will be back in the Caddy scene when I graduate from college with a new CTS-V unless I get a camaro. But I'm definitely going to be sticking around this place no matter what happens. There are a ton of great people here and a huge amount of information to be found. If I hadn't found this place I never would have been able to keep my Brougham rolling.

Thanks again guys!!!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you had a good day, Andy. :cake:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Now to find the elusive Cimarron.... :sneaky:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts