Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I went with my friend to kstreet lounge in downtown dc. To make a long story short... he got a little drunk and...

:vomit:

At first I thought the damage was minimal, the outside door was covered. Then I noticed hed been resting his head on the door, so it was inside the window crease. Not only that, but it was in the door jamb and on the panel between the front and rear seats. and last but not least, some on the SEAT.

I washed the outside and got that straightened up, used some leather cleaner for the seats. I dont know how to clean the sail panel, perhaps, just get a new one (hahaha). I should be making him do this...

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Yummy!!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
So last night I went with my friend to kstreet lounge in downtown dc. To make a long story short... he got a little drunk and...

:vomit:

At first I thought the damage was minimal, the outside door was covered. Then I noticed hed been resting his head on the door, so it was inside the window crease. Not only that, but it was in the door jamb and on the panel between the front and rear seats. and last but not least, some on the SEAT.

I washed the outside and got that straightened up, used some leather cleaner for the seats. I dont know how to clean the sail panel, perhaps, just get a new one (hahaha). I should be making him do this...
I used to be the Exec Chef at The Jefferson Hotel there in D.C. --- ahh...D.C. at its finest:hide:

Damn, reminds me of how my friend Juice (because he has red hair) got a new nickname "skid" - So drunk that he shit (sharted) in his pants while we were all out so we drove him home to his rents house (high school) - As we pulled him out of the car shit (fecal matter) rolled down from his shorts and on to the driveway...He stepped out of the car and on to the "matter" and made a nice skid mark on his driveway as he slipped about a foot in a half hence the name "Skid". Of course we got the garden hose out and hosed him down butt naked on the front lawn only to have his mom turn on the lights (her name was quiz) because she always asked us questions: "Boys, where ya going?", "who are you with", "what time are you coming home" and so forth....

Damn good times...Quiz and Juice are still on speed dial...

oh ya...D.C. and puke pillars - try just some warm soapy water and dab it out then look at a detailers sealant...whew!
ALL costs should be charged to your ex friend - "V" is not for Vomit.:alchi:..

Chef

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
if he spewed on the side of your car, I suggest a serious claybar and wax job ASAP...

I had a buddy puke on my old blazer (84 blazer in case you were curious), while traveling down the 5 in oregon while in college... I was in the middle of a pass when he spewed into the wind... bad idea.. The guy behind him (second seat) got covered and so did the side of my car (I go some too- we were going about 65 Mph).

Granted, the paint wasnt in the best shape to begin with, but the stomach acid, relaly f'ed up the paint and left a stain.

I suggest a wash and wax asap.

Reed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts