Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Dammit stop posting the pics. Your going to make me spend alot of money trying to get one. :histeric: j/k This one looks great too. Understated paint job adds to it's elegant look.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! Amazing how a different color combo--namely one that isn't weird shades of blue striped together--can change the whole look!

Mmmm...me want one:worship:

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
caddycruiser said:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! Amazing how a different color combo--namely one that isn't weird shades of blue striped together--can change the whole look!

Mmmm...me want one:worship:
if you look in that one pic, it looks like it has a for sale sign in it. wonder how much?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Sharp looking car for sure. I'd like to see it with the top up though to see how good they did with the roofline, and I'd definately like to see it with bigger wheels and tires. Other than that, it's a looker for sure.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
509Rider said:
Here is the latest, built by the same guy that built the rest of them, And yes I already know you hate the tiny wheels.
Where is this guy? And what is his name? Because if I win big in Vegas this week, I need a contact name!!

And yes, I would add BIGGER wheels to it!! :cool:

I haven't had wheels that tiny since my mom used to push me around in a stroller!!! :duck:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HotRodSaint said:
Where is this guy? And what is his name? Because if I win big in Vegas this week, I need a contact name!!

And yes, I would add BIGGER wheels to it!! :cool:

I haven't had wheels that tiny since my mom used to push me around in a stroller!!! :duck:
Well he actually lives in Vegas but it is not for sale, He is in Hustlers car club, and yes those 14s are so small, he should have put 16s on it but that one inch would be such a huge change, I dont know if a wheel that big would fit. :stirpot:

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
caddieboy said:
very nice! I don't usually like the Rolls Royce grill on Cadillacs but this one looks great! I like it!!!
Oh yeah, didn't even notice that. Well, it doesn't look too bad, but that would have to go if the car were mine--I just don't like the weird boxy look of them stuck on the nose of a newer Fleetwood.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Okay, have a question. Whether it's a car like this or a limo conversion, where do they get all the moldings and trim, specifically like the lower chrome panels? Do they just have to fabricate them? That's one thing I've always wondered about.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
caddycruiser said:
Okay, have a question. Whether it's a car like this or a limo conversion, where do they get all the moldings and trim, specifically like the lower chrome panels? Do they just have to fabricate them? That's one thing I've always wondered about.
I believe they make the panels from a limo.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Katshot said:
Sharp looking car for sure. I'd like to see it with the top up though to see how good they did with the roofline, and I'd definately like to see it with bigger wheels and tires. Other than that, it's a looker for sure.
I agree, I would love to see some Impala SS wheels on it with Escalade center caps. Some serious wide rubber (no less than 50% of tire width for the hieght). Make it a killer G Machine!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Make a modern convertible limo like JFK's, only on a 93-96 FW Limo chassis!

509Rider said:
I believe they make the panels from a limo.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Wow, Caddy shoulda made that!
Yes I hate the rims, but the body is excellent. Too bad they haven't made a sweet convertible like that since the 70's.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Imagine if in 1993 or 1994, Cadillac made a convertible D Body Fleetwood. Talk about sparking some REAL life into Cadillac Division! Bet the B/D carlines wouldn't have died if they did.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
N0DIH