Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 STS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never Before had I even considered buying a Cadillac.
I have always been a Ford/Lincoln kind of person ever since I was a kid.
It wasn't until recently, when after 1 1/2 years of driving a recent year model SUV that I was forced to give it up for economy reasons.
As my budget was shortened so were the chances of getting into a nice used-vehicle. Until one day, when looking for a '98 or '99 Town Car I came upon a beautiful '98 Deville in a Cotillion White color.
Reluctant to let go of my passion for Lincolns I decided to test-drive both, and I must admit that after so many years of devoted admiration for them I decided to go the opposite way and fell for the beauty and comfort of the Caddy.
What a pleasant and big surprise did I find when I realized my longing for a few more minutes behind the wheel of what I used to consider "just another car" made by GM. So, as you now know I went for the Cadillac.
Sure it's a used car and even 4 yeras older than the SUV I used to drive and with more than twice as many driven miles. But taking into consideration my money constraints and the budget I was aiming at, I KNOW that if I hadn't gone for the Caddy, That little money I had would have not been money well spent.
Well, It's been a month now and after spending another few hundred dollars fixing minor details here and there, my car is almost complete. (At least to my expectations.)
Sure, I still drive my wife's '02 Navigator on weekends for our family outings but from now on I can look forward to the confident ownership of a quality used car for a couple of years or until I am back on my feet, or just comfortable enough to go out and buy myself the latest iteration of Deville that's out there in the future, 'cause from now on;
I too, am a Cadillac Man!
Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
look at my 98 HotRod Caddy

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, DevilMan! Thank you for signing up! Tell us some more about your car.. What do you like more about the DeVille than the Town Car? What do you like more about the Town Car than the DeVille?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts