Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am a few hours ahead of most of you, I want to be thoughtful to bring this out in the open :D

:worship: :highfive: :bouncy:

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
And I am waiting to hear from my dealer that mine has been built. Last time I checked my order was at event code 3400.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2009 CTS Black\Ebony PDQ\FE3
164 Posts
And I am waiting to hear from my dealer that mine has been built. Last time I checked my order was at event code 3400.

What dealer did you go through? I am up the road from Richardson. Have not decided which to go to Crest or Sewell.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
What dealer did you go through? I am up the road from Richardson. Have not decided which to go to Crest or Sewell.
Crest. I got my '04 from them and have been pleased with Service Dept. For example, a couple years ago I took it in for an oil change. They noticed the rear license plate surround (the old gray plastic one) was getting moisture inside it. They ordered, painted and installed the new version under warranty. I had not even noticed the problem.

Besides, they are located between my home and work locations so they are very convenient and they accept GMS with no hassles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts