Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
96 FWB
4,587 Posts
Font Darkness Brand Circle Graphics

Don't have that car - did not watch. But, dare say err-ones who's ever owned a car has suffered not only Stockholm Syndrome, but also psychotic episodes and murderous intent. And that's on a rather cyclical basis.

· Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
993 Posts
I feel your pain Michael.
In one of my posts here a while back I said I'd never had a love/hate relationship with a car before.
When my engine grenaded I was stopped in a rather precarious spot barely out of traffic in a turn lane on a 50mph boulevard.
I found myself subconsciously wishing the car would get hit and totaled while I was waiting for a tow! 😫

· Registered
2017 ATS Coupe 2.0T Luxury, formerly 2011 CTS Coupe Performance
300 Posts
I really like this car. It is also, objectively, the worst car I have ever owned. It's CPO so it hasn't cost me much of anything and the repairs have been quick, so I haven't been without it long.

But the sheer number of problems I have had have been pretty bad. No, really bad.

Watch it be trouble-free post-warranty.

· Registered
2013 ATS 3.6 Premium RWD
465 Posts
I really like this car. It is also, objectively, the worst car I have ever owned.
LOLOL same - subjectively the best car I've ever owned, and objectively the worst. Though, if I factor out the MRC shocks and everything that was caused by environmental effects (self-installed brake issues, deer hit, debris hit, brake line issue I'm certain was car wash related), it hasn't been too bad for the 100k miles I've owned it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts