Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a CTS-V for under 20k. Which websites would you recommend looking at? I have checked autotrader but you can only select Cts no the V, and I have check Ebay as well. OR if you are consider selling your CTSV let me know!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Maggie CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Raven #3
160 Posts
Carsoup, Vehix, Car bistro, Craigslist, Cadillac Forums Classifieds, carsforsale.com, keepitlocal.com, cars.com

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
I am looking to purchase a CTS-V for under 20k. Which websites would you recommend looking at? I have checked autotrader but you can only select Cts no the V, and I have check Ebay as well. OR if you are consider selling your CTSV let me know!
on autotrader in the options section select V8 it will only pull up the CTS-v's....google also works

first hit...2004 26K miles...black on black...20,500

http://www.internetautoguide.com/usedcars/14-int/2004/cadillac/cts-v/alabama/bay-minette/17302988/585/index.html?filter=RadiusSearchDistanceFromPostalCode|32569|RadiusSearchPostalCode|32569|RadiusSearchRadius|300|VehicleMake|Cadillac|VehicleModel|CTS-V|VehicleUsedIncludeCarsDotCom|1|&sortby=ProductGroupId|RadiusSearchDistanceFromPostalCode|&index=1&pagenum=1&sourcePageType=drill_mm&numListings=15&nopaging=false

·
Registered
Cadillac
292 Posts
on autotrader in the options section select V8 it will only pull up the CTS-v's...

ABSOLUTELY!
The way I have bought most of the cars I have driven for the past 15 years. Autotrader gives you the option of a more specific search. Comes in handy when trying to sort a specialty car like the V from the gazillions of 6 cylinder CTS. Lots of specifics search parameters

·
Registered
852 Posts
MY choices are Ebay and then Autotrader.. but what it really comes down to is being able to find a car within driving range for me.

Good luck on your search.

Cowan

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
If anyone is considering selling theirs let me know I have an e46 m3 for sale or trade
I'll trade you for an turbo AWD mod'd 6speed Audi a4:stirpot:

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts