Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V Black Raven w/Ebony
73 Posts
I started a thread about a month ago trying to garner support to persuade Weathertech to develop Digitalfit mats for the 03-07 Cadillac CTS(V) models. There wasn't any interest. I have looked for comparable mats such as the US Speed Catch-all mats, but those are not made for 03-07 CTS(V) models either. The Digitalfit mats are so much better IMO. Unfortunately no one makes them for our cars. I ended up getting the Weathertech all-weather mats. They are nice. I like the material, which is not as stiff and lays better than similar mats from other vendors. However, the front mats are kind of small. Not worth the $115 dollars you end up paying. I just wanted something to catch the dirty melting snow this winter. In retrospect, I would have just bought and cut the standard Weathertech mats that you can get at PEP Boys. Those are only about 50% of the "custom" all-weather mat price. Then you can put the $ you save toward some Loyd embroidered mats for the summer.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that sucks about the weathertech stuff... but if the Lloyd's work & will trap debris & water in the mat & not let it out into my carpet I'm down with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts