Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peformance Peddlers is offering using a holiday discount code (you can call and get it) I dont want to post it and get into any trouble! But for 587.-- shipped to your door you cant go wrong!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
04CTSVFLA said:
Peformance Peddlers is offering using a holiday discount code (you can call and get it) I dont want to post it and get into any trouble! But for 587.-- shipped to your door you cant go wrong!
Now thats a sweet deal..

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Amazing price. Great find~

·
Registered
CTS-V
238 Posts
04CTSVFLA said:
I'm not familiar with this company.
Do you have a website or a phone number for them? Where are they located? I guess they are not a supporting vendor, so you didn't want to post much.

If that's the case, please PM me.

Brian R.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
:banghead: and I just payed 650 at HHP Friday.
oh well, my first mod so i'm happy anyways. But I seen some of same exhaust for just over a grand.

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
Make that 605 shipped (www.BestAutoPartsOnline.com) and 60.00 for the install at SERGIO'S MUFFLERS in Palmdale. I am most satisfied with the sound and looks of this exhaust system. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
Hmm just got rims, volant, nx dry kit with all accessories, now really need exhaust. Dam the luck, hmm might have to get in on this one. Wounder how long this is good till, and how long it take for it to be shipped to your door.

·
Registered
157 Posts
CRZY747 said:
Hmm just got rims, volant, nx dry kit with all accessories, now really need exhaust. Dam the luck, hmm might have to get in on this one. Wounder how long this is good till, and how long it take for it to be shipped to your door.
CRZY747, I have a B&B which is a much nicer exhaust in my opinion, 3" as opposed to 2 1/2, better fit and finish and the mufflers look better since they do not hang as low. I could ship them tomorrow via FedEx just a little more than the magnaflow. I can not get my PM to work so feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Nice pic's RoadRacer. That's what my exhaust will look like next week when mine arrives except on a Fast Black V.

·
Registered
CTS-V
238 Posts
Dave-V said:
CRZY747, I have a B&B which is a much nicer exhaust in my opinion, 3" as opposed to 2 1/2, better fit and finish and the mufflers look better since they do not hang as low. I could ship them tomorrow via FedEx just a little more than the magnaflow. I can not get my PM to work so feel free to email me at [email protected]
I know this was addressed to CRZ747, but could you PM me the details (price, shipping, new vs used) on the B&B.

Thanks,
Brian R.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Here's a Billy Boat X-Pipe picture for ya.

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Dave-V said:
Isn't it true that the 3" exhaust would only be better for "higher" HP V motors than "close to stock" motors?

I can't recall the exact numbers, but some general guidelines were that you needed in excess of like 250hp per pipe to start justifying a 3" exhaust system. That pretty much means that you will have to have either put on a supercharger, do H/C, or NOS or some other high HP modification in order to truly "appreciate" a 3" exhaust. As a matter of fact, someone once told me that 3" exhaust on a car that "should" be using 2.5" would actually lose HP. I haven't seen comparative dyno runs, so don't hold me to that, but that was what I was told by some people that do "tuning" for a living. :)

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I believe that BB is the only exhaust manufacturer that claims more HP from their exhaust. It certainly doesn't make it true, but BB is the only one with the claim. I also know that the X-Pipe added 4 or 5 hp vs. the resonator version. BB also includes a dyno sheet with your purchase. I could dig it up, but I'm lazy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
daytripper said:
I know this was addressed to CRZ747, but could you PM me the details (price, shipping, new vs used) on the B&B.

Thanks,
Brian R.
Daytripper,
I can not get my PM to function properly. You can email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me at 502-744-9473. FYI B&B is the only manufacturer that backs their HP gain with a dyno. Resonator I think makes 10 and the X pipe makes 15. A 3" is technically not needed until you get 300 HP per side but I like the fact that B&B is the only 3" on the market.
Thanks,
David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts