Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Reminds me of a thing that a family I know has going: "I pooped at Disneyland." "I pooped at the White House." "I pooped at the Kremlin." And so on.

(BTW: I pooped at the Vatican.)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lawfive, I've got a quote well known to a select few in this world. "I pinched a loaf on Sugarloaf." I took a GIANT crap on top of Sugarloaf in Rio De Janeiro...nice and greasy 'cause I'd been eating local food and drinking local water...

:)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A buddy of mine pooped, directly, in the great salt lake. See recent thread with pictures from road trip.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
I have had customers that peed right in their seat.
Did you know that urine can cause communication problems if you get it in the connectors under the driver's seat?
I couldn't charge those folks as much as I wanted to. Sometimes this job really sucks.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
The "Lincoln Incontinental" :lol:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ewill3rd...I bet you were PISSED!

...Sorry...

:)

How does it cause communication problems, or, by communication, do you mean electrical non-conductivity problems?

·
Registered
Cadillac
65 Posts
what made me laugh was when i checked that site, i actually peed at the #2 site (Petra) in jordan. weird!
out, tucci

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Golden Shower.

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
A fly-in lake in northern Ontario, 5:30am, a line in the water, sun coming up, Loons swiming by, cracking the first beer of the day and the only sound you hear is your own pee hitting the water. Oh......and what Chad said....golden shower!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts