Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out I have a bent wheel yesterday. 04 CTS with Lux/Sport. Polished 17" any good deals on OEM wheel?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Steven. I can only recommend the usual places... EBay, supporting vendors here on the forum, the forum classifieds. Check with Luke at Lindsay Cadillac (forum supporting vendor) to see if they can cut you a deal. Good luck.

·
Registered
2003 CTS
228 Posts
How bad is it bent? I bent a polished 17 too last year. I checked with Lindsay first too but unfortunately Cadillac charges like $600 for a wheel so I would say your best bet is either get one off of ebay for probably 150-200 or get it fixed. Normal wheel places won't do it, I took mine to a place called hub cap heaven here in VA and they sent it out for a week fixed it and repolished it for $180. Has been good as new ever since.

Those 2 options or hope a forum member here has an extra one are your best bets in my opinion.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Some Caddy dealers have new car take offs. Separate tire and wheel dept at dealer.

I just found one on ebay for $52 plus $20 ship. Someone must have been praying for me because they normally sell for $150, 200 and up.

Mine is the polished alum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got a set of 17" '06 wheels at what I think was a fair price from Detroit Wheeel and Tire. You might give them a try.

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts