Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2006 CTS...Black Raven... Cashmere interior...18" performance and luxury packages...sunroof... split folding rear seat... and got a great deal!

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
Congrats! Mind sharing your great deal with us?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MSRP on it was 40,515.00... I got it Out The Door for under 29K...If you add the Lien fees, 6.5% Tax and etc to the MSRP you can see that adds up... I am still reading the manual ( yes I do read the damn things) and it had 8 miles on it when I drove it off the dealership today.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
That is a very good deal. Good Luck with it.

·
Registered
STS4
97 Posts
may I ask how you got such a deal over 10 k off???when there is less than 3k from invoice to msrp and only 1700 dealer cash ??? not saying you didn't just bewildered on how !!!

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
With deals on new cars like that, is there any wonder why our resale value is in the toilet?

Congrats planediveguy, that is a great deal! And to think I was happy last year when I got $4,000 off?!?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
damn man howd u get it so cheap??? our fully loaded 03 (41,000) we bought in 04 with 16,000 miles and we purchased for 24,000.

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
Planediveguy said:
The MSRP on it was 40,515.00... I got it Out The Door for under 29K...If you add the Lien fees, 6.5% Tax and etc to the MSRP you can see that adds up... I am still reading the manual ( yes I do read the damn things) and it had 8 miles on it when I drove it off the dealership today.
How did you get $11K off the sticker??? Unless there is an unmentioned TRADE???

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys...my mistake and apologies... I got it for 38k O.T.D. ... not 29!!!I was so damn tired last night that I did not preview my post.

We live in Orlando FL and just moved in a new house on Saturday... after all the work, my wife told me: -"let's go get your CTS".

So I asked the salesman how much for it and he replied 41.515... which was MSRP. I told him I would give him 37K out the door and negotiated to 38K Out the Door so all taxes and fees included. So he fullfilled his quota and all wento well. I could probably squeeze a little more but we were happy with the deal.

I wish was only 29!!!

Anyways sorry for the confusion and false hope... I love the car though!!!!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Planediveguy said:
Hey guys...my mistake and apologies... I got it for 38k O.T.D. ... not 29!!!I was so damn tired last night that I did not preview my post.

We live in Orlando FL and just moved in a new house on Saturday... after all the work, my wife told me: -"let's go get your CTS".

So I asked the salesman how much for it and he replied 41.515... which was MSRP. I told him I would give him 37K out the door and negotiated to 38K Out the Door so all taxes and fees included. So he fullfilled his quota and all wento well. I could probably squeeze a little more but we were happy with the deal.

I wish was only 29!!!

Anyways sorry for the confusion and false hope... I love the car though!!!!
We had a line wrapped around the corner ready to meet your Dealer!:yup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As soon as I get some pictures I will post them...Oh man now I gotta start with the mods...

·
Registered
466 Posts
:bonkers: Wow, that was fun. The suspense was killing me. I hate to say it, but my first response was "NO WAY"!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts