Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on purchasing a new exhuast soon and am trying to decide what system to buy and what model. I'm heading for the Corsa System as I've heard good things about it; however, they have both the sport and touring versions. Does anyone have one of these on there car and how does it sound? I want something that sounds good, but not so loud that you can't hear anything but the exhaust. Would the touring be better?

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have had many Corsa systems and loved them, I have a B&B on one of my 07's and probably will put a Corsa on the other, had Corsa on my 03' Escalade, 03' Z06, 02' Z06, 01' convertible and 00' convertible.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
540 Posts
http://www.corsaperf.com/2007_tahoe-yukon.htm

They have the sounds you can listen to. I bought the touring exhaust and love it. I like the ore throaty sound and wish at times I would have went with the sport exhaust. check em out and watch for deals on e-bay. There was a thread about someone that was thinking of changing there exhaust. The person was asking if there was a resale on used corsa exhaust. There you go...

·
Registered
Cadillac
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for your help. yeah i think i'm going to go with the corsa. seems to be a favorite and i've already been recommended them by a shop.

as for the touring, how load is that or compared to stock? i listened to the site sounds good. is it a lot louder than stock? too loud? or do people that have bought the touring want to upgrade to the sport?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Sport is pretty loud, I tried that on my 03' and sent it back for the Touring, I personally would get the Touring

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Hcvone, which one does it sound better and deeper , but not too loud to bother you in your ride, " the corsa or the B&B ", which one you would choose for your truck now ?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have a Corsa Touring going on my "old" 07', the B&B on my newer 07'gives you a deeper exhaust note than the Corsa Touring

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm also looking to change my factory exhaust on an 07 EXT

Who's had exhaust on thiers which what I'm going for is a very Low Tone at idle and "normal" driving However when you get on it is really when you'd hear the exhaust which would be Loud Throaty. For example exiting onto the interstate. Towing and start an uphill etc...

I just don't need noise and I've always lucked out finding such exhaust bolt on & just cat back

Also I've asked a few questions on this Forum,
Never have I ever seen a response? ??

Should you get notifications if someone foes make a response?

Never used a forum before as always they just seem like a barrage of adds and if no one responds what the use.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me as I haven't even received a response from customer service or community etc...

Are these just a dead thing of the past now?

----------

I'm also looking to change my factory exhaust on an 07 EXT

Who's had exhaust on thiers which what I'm going for is a very Low Tone at idle and "normal" driving However when you get on it is really when you'd hear the exhaust which would be Loud Throaty. For example exiting onto the interstate. Towing and start an uphill etc...

I just don't need noise and I've always lucked out finding such exhaust bolt on & just cat back

Also I've asked a few questions on this Forum,
Never have I ever seen a response? ??

Should you get notifications if someone foes make a response?

Never used a forum before as always they just seem like a barrage of adds and if no one responds what the use.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me as I haven't even received a response from customer service or community etc...

Are these just a dead thing of the past now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts