Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Escalde w/ the 6.0l, looking to get a new exhaust system. I want true dual with a more than stock but not over the top sound. I don't have a fortune to spend though, so keeping the price down is
preferable. I'm just looking for ideas of what mufflers to get and what it would cost for materials and for a shop to do it. Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm running a Gibson cat back kit on my 2005 and very happy with it. It is set up with the dual pipes from the factory entering one muffler but exits with duals after the muffler and exits out from under vehicle in the stock place. It's not to loud and I think it has a nice tone to it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Then all you would need to do that is a 2nd muffler and a h pipe or an x pipe right now and add a 2nd tail pipe because if yours is like mine it already is true duals all the way back to the muffler then the factory uses one big tail pipe out of the muffler to exit out from under the vehicle.

·
Registered
2005 Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, i never notice how they had the two pipes going to the one muffler. Thankyou for pointing that out, i just need to decide on what muffler in want now

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT
22 Posts
Can you guys post a clip of your Gibson and corsa exhaust. I'm stuck between both types. Would love to hear them both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts