Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have a suggestion for taking my V into dealer to get the "wheel hop" TSB done in the DFW area ? I do not have any previous experience with any Caddy dealers in this area, and I bought my V out of state.

I would prefer to just walk in provide my VIN and ask for the bushings to install my self if possible, I have done that before with a TSB on one of my Vette's.

Anyone know a dealer willing to do this, or have a suggestion on where to take it ?

-Brian

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
SilverV said:
Does anyone on here have a suggestion for taking my V into dealer to get the "wheel hop" TSB done in the DFW area ? I do not have any previous experience with any Caddy dealers in this area, and I bought my V out of state.

I would prefer to just walk in provide my VIN and ask for the bushings to install my self if possible, I have done that before with a TSB on one of my Vette's.

Anyone know a dealer willing to do this, or have a suggestion on where to take it ?

-Brian
I deal with Sewell Caddy off of 114 in Grapevine and have had really good experiences. They performed the wheel hop fix for me as well. The guy I deal with in service is Matt Deming.

Cliff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CadV said:
I deal with Sewell Caddy off of 114 in Grapevine and have had really good experiences. They performed the wheel hop fix for me as well. The guy I deal with in service is Matt Deming.

Cliff
Thanks !, that is a little far for me, but I will call him, as I would rather drive a little for better service.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have not asked them for this TSB specifically, but I can honestly say that my experiences (2) with Crest Cadillac in Plano were very good. I was told a horror stroy about them from years ago, but gave them a try anyway to get some minor issues fixed (squeaking front right, peeling NAV button, etc). They offered a loaner vehicle without having to ask and had the car back expeditiously.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
V Amazed