Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Premium AWD Sedan Red
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car back from the dealer and the guys left some dirt on the carpet. Any recommendations on the best carpet cleaner for the CTS?

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
I would take it back and ask them to clean it!. There shouldn't be a problem if you present it correctly. Didn't they use paper mats?

·
Registered
2010 CTS Premium Sedan, RWD/3.6 DI
100 Posts
Agree with taking back to the dealer.
To answer your question; my favorite is Folex.
Home/Auto, the stuff works wonders.
Look for it at Home Depot, etc.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Premium AWD Sedan Red
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I am not familiar with Tuff Stuff, Folex or Castle, so I will look for them and do some comparison shopping. As far as taking it back to the dealer, it is quicker and more convenient to do it myself. And while they did use paper mats, they still left a mark.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,148 Posts
Nonetheless, you need to let them know. Call your Service Adviser.

·
Registered
2016 AWD 2.0T LUXE, 2016 C7 TBDE vert, 2003 Avey Z66
614 Posts
Thanks everyone. I am not familiar with Tuff Stuff, Folex or Castle, so I will look for them and do some comparison shopping. As far as taking it back to the dealer, it is quicker and more convenient to do it myself. And while they did use paper mats, they still left a mark.[/QUOTE

Next time do a walk around and look at your car BEFORE you leave. They will fix it in a few min. and then you don't have to deal with this. I would take it back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts