Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 ETC, 91 STS, 98 Eldo Convertable, '93 Seville
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found (One...) of my dream cars but its in Pennsylvania and I'm in California, I figures some people here might have shipped a car cross country once or twice, any recommendations?

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
The best one that I know of is Intercity Lines, that is who Barrett-Jackson uses to ship their cars out of the auctions. It most certainly is also probably the most expensive.

The only other one I know of that's been around along time is DAS.

·
Registered
91 ETC, 91 STS, 98 Eldo Convertable, '93 Seville
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville
414 Posts
I used Intercity when I bought my '79 Coupe DeVille from Barrett-Jackson a few years back. I coulda saved a few hundred bucks if I shopped around, but the guy at B-J highly recommended them, so that's who I went with. Took about a week across country (AZ to NC). Funny story though, after the car was unloaded, I drove it to my back yard, pulled the hood latch to check the engine, and when I got out of the car I accidently hit the door lock button. So there was my car running with the doors locked, and the extra key was in the trunk. Had to call a locksmith...:bang2:

Do you have any pics of the Buick? I kinda remember those, but it's been a while since I've seen one. Last of the classic full-size Buicks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts