Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinda bored, so heres my best at photoshop...dunno if I like it, but it's different....and I got my billet door locks installed, I love em they look great...and of course a random photo at the bottom.

And thanks to type911 for hooking me up with the locks...I love em man.

It doesn't look as crappy when you make it smaller...

Ya, you know you like that saturn :p Work cars are great ;)

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Congrats on finding the Lastss locks- we are the elite few. I managed to scare up the entire set (locks, radio knobs, vent knobs and armrest caps) and they look bitchin'.

As far as the black rear panel, I kind of like it. I've got a brand new, in the box silver rear bezel if you want a spare to experiment with.

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinkin about experimenting with an >04' panel...just the crap plastic ones...dunno, real estate market sucks right now, so no money for me...but at least it's something on the list.

hmm, never mind on the old panels...they have different backup lights...oh well, I'll keep looking...the more I look at it the more it grows on me.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Matches the blacked-out tails pretty good.

·
Registered
Cadillac cts
27 Posts
i would love to get some pics of those billet acc. i got some friends on my impala forum that makes custom int. stuff. i got a dash plate that reads Nicks SS in impala script. and upper seat belt covers and some other stuff. they are always looking for new products. lmk

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would look even nicer with the backup lights blacked out. Love that spoiler.
I would, but I can barely see out of the tint at night....so they'll be staying clear

and 911, I might be getting a few more pieces of the set from another forum member. shifter and arm rest caps :D and yes they do look awesome.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Sure do like the locks, I would love to get my hands on a set. If your going to black out the center section like that the back up lights must be done for it to look right.

my $0.02.

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ In that case I'm gonna leave it alone :p

that it, unless I can find an already black panel on ebay for cheap...and now that I look at it I kinda agree....I think it'll be too much black though. :confused:

just throwin the idea around..we'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts