Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
04' CTS-V, 04' Escalade EXT
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed today that one of the first, maybe even the very first set of production H&R springs is in transit my way!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Just in time for the Feb 2nd track day at Laguna Seca...oh ya

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
And you were all hatin and disbelieving in the other thread ;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kadonny said:
And you were all hatin and disbelieving in the other thread ;)
Yes indeed I was disbelievin; not hatin though. Oh no I wasn't hatin! No time for hatin.

But now I'm :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: for joy.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alcast082 said:
I don't see the coilovers on your website, I see the springs.
DO YOU SELL THE coilover kit?????
Ya well thats the thing, I might be going to GC for the hardware if needed and they will work with me.

I placed my order with Dezod (who forgot to dropship) about two days prior to GC announcing.

Sorry had to get my dig in on the dropship; I should be installing tonight.

·
Registered
145 Posts
rgd said:
Ya well thats the thing, I might be going to GC for the hardware if needed and they will work with me.

I placed my order with Dezod (who forgot to dropship) about two days prior to GC announcing.

Sorry had to get my dig in on the dropship; I should be installing tonight.
Sorry about that again. :tisk:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alcast082 said:
Did you get the springs on????? You have to post some pics as soon as you do i'm dying to see how it looks.
No not yet. I will post when I do. Probably another week.

·
Registered
CTS-V
65 Posts
I am still not understanding how the H&R solution will work with the Nivomat shocks...

I have the FG4's and Jason at H&R says there should not be a need for a spacer solution for the shocks to stop them from leveling. Are the QA1's self leveling? I thought they were...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QA1 Shocks:
They are a 12 way adjustable shock. One knob (turn by hand) adjusts compression and rebound. I bought them thru TPIS located in Chaska MN.
Since (to my knowledge) neither one of these are supporting vendors I will leave it to you to do some homework. Although I have some old posts (do a QA1 search) which have more details about the shocks vendors etc. Back when I wasn’t too conscious about supporting vendors etc. (at least 3-4 weeks ago)

brtnharv said:
Could you please provide a link/more info? thanks

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QA1's are not self leveling.

4drvette said:
I am still not understanding how the H&R solution will work with the Nivomat shocks...

I have the FG4's and Jason at H&R says there should not be a need for a spacer solution for the shocks to stop them from leveling. Are the QA1's self leveling? I thought they were...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts