Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post in classifieds for both tomorrow but just a quick heads up! The UUC flywheel is used with 2k miles on it and has a ZO6 clutch and pressure plate with it! $450 plus shipping to you and I am in NY!

The car is an '04 with all mods listed in bottom of post plus a few more minor things. If you want a car that has not one rattle then this is it because there is no sunroof! This means no rattles, no buckling of the roof from hard turns which has been documented time and time again! There is 38k miles of Florida highway miles and I can prove it, but I am in NY now for a while. The warranty is until mid '09 (July) Yes, the car was titled in mid '05 and it is an '04. Will take any reasonable offer and please don't insult me. The headers and pipe were installed by Kooks themselves and it has the upgraded '06 rear with the overflow tube TSB done. Nothing has ever been fixed or painted and there is not ONE door ding! Yes, I am fanatic with my cars! I am going into an E55 with mods already done so this car has to go! PM me for phone number and both car and flywheel will be in classifieds tomorrow. Later guys...and girls!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts
Brian, what gives? And, an E55? Please elaborate! Sorry to see you go. :mad:

I'm sure your car is immaculate, so post up a link when you get it listed.

Wish I could nab that flywheel, but I've gotta rear end to worry about first.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
Got a new clutch and still to the automatic? I'm sellin mine too, I guess my next ride will be automatic as well, a bit faster than your E55 though. I'll be maxin out at 200mph, too bad I dont get to steer.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
78 Posts
Were are you in NY. I also have an 04 and I'm interested on those parts. If you can pm me your num or your email since I cant PM util i make 20+ posts here.

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a new clutch and still to the automatic? I'm sellin mine too, I guess my next ride will be automatic as well, a bit faster than your E55 though. I'll be maxin out at 200mph, too bad I dont get to steer.

That's pretty funny! LOL I may buy this E55 with a pulley tune and headers that runs [email protected] and it has gone 124mph! Pretty fast I would say but I really want a white one and this one is silver. The pulley and tune is about $3500 and I can live without the headers so unless price is extremely good, then I will hold out for white!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
What year E55 you looking at? I thought I found a black 05, with 19k miles for $54k or 56k but they sold it within a week.

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What year E55 you looking at? I thought I found a black 05, with 19k miles for $54k or 56k but they sold it within a week.
I am dealing in a cars a bit here in NY, mainly wholesale, so I will find some real deals. I have a white one with a pano roof and all options for $49k with 25k miles but it is not available till next month. It is an '05. I am contemplating the modded one which is an '04 with 32k mi and pano roof also for $50k. Not a great deal but has $8k in mods. It is silver.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
I am interested in the UUC flywheel and Z06 clutch sent you a pm...

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Hey brian do you also want to get rid of your clear fogs? and catch can? if so I would also take them as well.

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a heads up on the flywheel. Its sold!

Note to the moderators: You guys have been great and I appreciate all the help and leniency you have given! I'll be back from time to time to chat when I sell the car! :bouncy:

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
sad sad day... I was wondering where you were hiding brian... well I hope all I well... I imagine it has to be a real billy bad ass E55 to prompt you to sell the V...

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If your interested in selling the kooks headers please PM me.
Well, it seems everyone wants the headers but how much will it cost me to remove them and then what are they worth? Also the connection pipe would need to be different! I know that selling it without the headers wouldn't hurt so pm with some ideas and I would consider it. I would need some exhaust manifolds too from someone but those would be easy to locate somehow. Let me know guys!

Robin: Yeah, time to move on! I'll contact you guys when I am in Miami this year and I'll be on here from time to time! Later for now!

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll give him till '09/'10 ... he'll be back once he gets that uber feeling satisfied and all he can see is the tail lights on a good ol' American small block ... he'll be back. :thumbsup:
Ah Randy, on the contrary! The one I am considering has a pulley, tune and headers and went 11.38 on a drag radial at almost 123mph! Very high trap for a PHD (press here dummy) If not then I will do the pulley and computer myself and they are running 11.60's to 11.90's depending on track and weather etc. I'll be back to chat though Randy!

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CSP: I didn't see your question on the catch can! My set up would cost you about $5 in an auto store and take you 5 minutes to install! :bouncy:

·
Registered
'04 Plat CTS-V
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I figured I would bring back this same thread to tell you guys that I have not been paid on the clutch and flywheel so that is available again! I have been patient with him but it is time to move on!

I have not listed car for sale but it is available in either stock form or as is! I am in no rush but will sell it reasonably if anyone is serious!

I would also entertain the option of a local guy wanting many of my parts as I would bring the car back to stock! We would switch parts from your car to mine and vice verse! I can easily switch the entire exhaust system, cold air, computer and many other small stuff! PM me your phone number if interested in any of this stuff and I will call you later this afternoon or tonight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts