Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The quality of the video is pretty good but the sound is so much more aggressive in person. I will be videoing with a much better cammera the dyno tune this Sat and the rematch Sat night against Justin "Nikon" and me :stirpot:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jbZFuv0Lips

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
That reminded me of the old Adam Sandler routine:

"Hey Bro"
"Sup Bro"
"Sounds mean Bro"
"You can see 'em there Bro"
"It's gold Bro"
"Sweet Bro"
"Bro"

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That reminded me of the old Adam Sandler routine:

"Hey Bro"
"Sup Bro"
"Sounds mean Bro"
"You can see 'em there Bro"
"It's gold Bro"
"Sweet Bro"
"Bro"
:D yeah kinda of got caught in the moment with my friend. Plus it was the second day with the headers so i was still really excited...:dance: lol

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
^^^ he was excited....and then a nearly stock V handed him his ass .....ohhhhhhhhhhh :D
Sat can't come fast enough F#$%&@ ...:yup: REMATCH!!!! Justin, this time the V will not have a safe tune and it will have some new shoes...:stirpot:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
It's all in good fun, he knows I'm only screwin with him.....and with your mods I'm sure you'll own all of us...that is unless you can't drive either :p :rofl:

Just wait...next I'll make him think I sabotaged his car when I installed the K&N :D :histeric:

Chris, are you sure I put your maf back in the right way :confused: :histeric:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what'd you decide on anyways??
HRE competition C20's 19 by 10inchs in the rears and 19 by 9inches up front with PS2's all around and they are being overnighted...:p Man i wish...:cloud9: I haven't decided yet Justin but I am down two three. the Falken FK-452, rt615 or your KDW's. Man the non EMT F1's are only 159.00 a piece... must not get sucked in.... looking away... they are the:devil: lol

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
just go for the falkens...no matter what you buy your gonna eat em up like crazy......you might get a couple more miles out of the KDW's but not much with your driving habits....saturday night was the first smoke I saw from my tires since they've been installed +/-8k :thumbsup: I'm a good boy when it comes to tires :bouncy: Because apparently when your 16 and you go through a set of tires in 10k and your dad yells at you for 3 solid months....you kinda have this thing stuck in the back of your head that you shouldn't be doing burnouts :tisk:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Why must the CTS V virgins alway hold the cameras.. "Oh My God, what is that?!" :D

Sounds mean!
Sounded like he(camera Man) lost his load, when the engine started! Get him a paper towel quick.:eek:

Great sounding V, Wish you could edit out his sound FXs though.
I'll use a tripod for mines.

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
Wow... it sounds friggin awesome. ("friggin" being a technical term which used in this context means: "Jesus tap dancing Christ i need to get headers ASAP...) Seriously the car sounds awesome, and i can only imagine its driving like a beast... I have BB exhaust with the x-pipe, and i am totally sold... need to get some headers so i can scare the neighbors...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts