Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you drink BAWLS is it your craving if so
where do you find yours in your town is it hard to find a shop that sells it
or can you walk into your 7 elevan and pick a bottle up no problem

darn im getting sick of this its my favroite drink
and i can only get it at Micro Center spend 2 hour hour calling every juic and soda distributor in NE Ohio yesterday
talking to CEO of BAWLS in Fl
he said his rep has been going back and fourth with the Distributers in Ohio for the past 6 months and can't come to a deal

OMG how hard is it to get a freaking bottle of B.A.W.L.S

ended up spending 52 dollars for a case yesterday at Micro Centers 24 10. 0z bottles

was goiong to order from online but they where going to charge me 79 dollars for a case plus shipping lol

so how about you do you drink BAWLS have you ever even heard of it

where do you get yours from

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so far after talkign with the company directly and taking care of paper work for them to ship my an entire pallet of BAWLS
they want

Hey Ross – $2,372.40 to be exact J

For 1 Pallet with 72 case's of 10oz Bottels
I am waiting on reaspon's from my Boss to see if we can ship you Half a Pallet

On behalf of the Feedback Response Team,

Thanks for continuing to Fuel your caffeine fix with . . .

BAWLS GUARANA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BAWLS-Guarana/37426778730

Won't you be our Fan?

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i where going to get a pallet of beer it would be Land Shark
only cause its really one of the only beers i can stand the taste of and id say 80% of the bars and restruants i go to don't have it so i can't ever get it so to have a nice cool one when i get home would be nice at times

i picked up a case today when i was at giant eagle saw a 12 case of 6 bucks with a 10 dollar mail in rebate card i was like OMG figured it was a mistake but ill take it at there mistake price any day lol

I might look into seeing what i need to do
to leagly set up a vending machine in a location or 2 or even 3
i know all the kids at John Carol and Case Western Reserve would go threw that stuff in a week lol
might actualy see if i can set soemthing up with setting a vending machine up
but not sure what kind of tax licenses and other stuff id need to go threw
might do that with the BAWLS

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

If I was gonna get a pallet stocked with something to drink, it could only be this:

Solid Choice Drew. I almost bought some Paulaner Hefeweisen last night, but bought a local coffee based brew instead.

·
Registered
1988 Allante, 1999 Deville Concours
1,227 Posts
Thumper's posts are making me go bawled.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
I don't really like energy drinks (unless i'm at a bar and it's mixed w/ copious amounts of various liquors and even then its usually red bull or sugar free red bull aka red bull light)

but for specialty drink i like Brain Toniq they just came out with a new drink Trim Toniq which I have yet to try, but really want to get a case or two to try and see if i can lose a few lbs

Brain Toniq is the world's first organic, kosher, botanical-based, non-caffeinated think drink specifically designed for those who need more mental focus and clarity. Formulated out of plant extracts and natural compounds, the ingredients in Brain Toniq have a long, proven history for their effects on increasing brain power and cognition. We add no chemical preservatives, no caffeine, no white sugar, no fake anything. Just fuel for the cranium.
I like that they use agave nectar for their sugar. I'm usually a well focused person so i'm not really sure how well it works in that regard, but because of the natural sugar you get a little buzz if you chug it and there's no crash... some people i let taste it didn't like the flavor, but most do

Trim Toniq utilizes some of the world's best herbs and natural compounds that have potential for curbing appetite. Some, like InnoSlim™ and AimSlim™, are proprietary blends whose clinical studies show a propensity to reduce caloric absorption in the intestines. The CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) we use, called Tonalin™, have FDA-approved claims, including
1. helps decrease body fat
2. increases the rate of fat burning
3. helps increase lean body mass
Others Trim Toniq ingredients, like coca leaf extract, have a long history with traditional people for working to lower the desire to overeat.
note the coca leaf extract - there's an explanation on the ingredients page about how it's legal because they remove the two illegal alkaloids

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts
I prefer Heineken for mental focus and clarity. :cool2:

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
Solid Choice Drew. I almost bought some Paulaner Hefeweisen last night, but bought a local coffee based brew instead.
:thumbsup:

Love wheat beer, I drink it almost exclusively. Generally stick to the typical Blue Moon when going out on a budget, and opt for my favorite, Hoegaarden, with a meal or if my investments have done well that week :p

Solid choice yourself. I do, however, tend to prefer Belgian style as I find it a little more zesty and citrus-y.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
How's the hoegaarden stack up to the other wheat beers? I love a wheat beer. Blue Moon is a solid choice for me when the others aren't available.

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
Well, I guess it really depends on the type you like. If you like weizens, like the one you mention above, you have a lot of options and that isn't well known territory for me. If you like Belgian-style, like Blue Moon, I personally think that Hoegaarden nails it and there is no better. Love the strong citrus flavor. But while both types are wheat, I think they are completely different animals.

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
Well, I guess it really depends on the type you like. If you like weizens, like the one you mention above, you have a lot of options and that isn't well known territory for me. If you like Belgian-style, like Blue Moon, I personally think that Hoegaarden nails it and there is no better. Love the strong citrus flavor. But while both types are wheat, I think they are completely different animals.
Drew, you ever try anything from Schneider-Weisse??? I swear that company makes the best wheat beers bar none. I'm especially fond of this concoction:

There's also a German restraunt where I live that serves Paulner on tap. Its kind of funny how they pour it, they'll fill the glass up, and it'll be like 1/3rd head. Then they just let it sit there and chill for a few minutes till the head goes down, then fill it up the rest of the way.

·
Registered
chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
6,397 Posts
If i where going to get a pallet of beer it would be Land Shark
land shark is one of the worst beers I've ever had. it tastes like cheap ass budweiser. It's the only beer I've ever passed off to someone else (who was more than happy to drink it). then again, the same guy loved to drink cheap vodka that tasted like listerene (except 10x the burn) and gin that came in a plastic bottle and tasted like floor cleaner, so I don't think he had very good taste in alcoholic beverages.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts