I have an 08 Esv. Had some nice weather decided to rip out the seats clean out any french fries and anything else that were under there from the kids. Basically spent a while detailing the whole interior all the while listening to some music. After a while the radio went off. I didn't think anything of it, I just thought it must be some run down protection or something. I went to start it ...nothing. I pulled out my multi meter and the battery read 1.7volts. That has to be impossible, the battery couldn't drain that low. Is this some sort of protection so as to not drain the battery? Regardless, I boosted it let it idle for a bit, shut it off, and it started no prblem three times. I measured the voltage at the battery and it read 12.94. I find this situation odd, any ideas?