Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Eldorado
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got a little bit of a problem. Well i was driving the eldo today and out of nowhere i can feel my power steering progressively getting worse till i have to use all my might to make a simple turn. Once that happened the "Battery No Charge" message came on. I managed to get it home and when i started it back up again it there was no message, but still no power steering. I pulled the codes and the only one i got that hasnt been there before was p110 History. Now i hope i dont have to buy a new alternator cause this would be the 3rd within 1.5 years

·
Registered
1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD
1,589 Posts
I have the "Battery No Charge" message in my DIC. No steering problems. Now I am jolting between gears. Hopefully you're not jolting?

·
Registered
1995 Eldorado
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i didnt take a look at it last night but i took a look at it today. First saw that the belt wasnt moving and it was off of a pulley so we put it back on track, then i backed it up and same problem started so looked at it and realized pulley broke. got a new pulley and belt now it is working minter then ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts