Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really need help was tightening + terminal when I accidentally touched the fender with the wrench I don’t have any power at all tried jumping to see if it was the battery still nothing is there a fuse or relay that blew

·
Registered
9,756 Posts
All 3 fuse boxes have fuses that protects them. I don’t remember if there is just one for each in the rear or more. But there are a few for the box under the hood.

You just have to check the large fuses in each box. However, even with a short to the fender. I can’t see all of those fuses blowing, especially if they weren’t active: like the ignition switch devices. What is the voltage of the battery as it sits?

KOT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All 3 fuse boxes have fuses that protects them. I don’t remember if there is just one for each in the rear or more. But there are a few for the box under the hood.

You just have to check the large fuses in each box. However, even with a short to the fender. I can’t see all of those fuses blowing, especially if they weren’t active: like the ignition switch devices. What is the voltage of the battery as it sits?

KOT

Absolutely no power running through the car even tried jumping it and nothing not even my interior lights turned on and the car was running when this happened

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is absolutely no power running through the car and the car was running when this happened could I have fried the battery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts