Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon 3.6 AWD Premium
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dealer in the Baltimore area for service? Any you think I should stay away from?

Much thanks!

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,510 Posts
Lindsay in Alexandria is/was good.
Fitzgerald on Rt.50 in Annapolis is good.
No opinion on Capital Cadillac, NE DC beltway.

No idea in/near Bawlmer.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon 3.6 AWD Premium
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks folks. Linday is way too far (I'm in Baltimore City) and Fitzgerald is on the outside (40 minutes with no traffic). Guessing I'll give Chesapeake a try, though I wasn't too impressed with their parts department.

·
Registered
CTS 3.6
19 Posts
I must be the only one who was displeased with my sales process with Lindsay. Jim Coleman in Bethesda is closer to my job so my first service went there. Was pleased with the experience.

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V sedan
24 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dealer in the Baltimore area for service? Any you think I should stay away from?

Much thanks!
Frankel-Chesapeake is the only dealer I go to and I now live in Frederick, an hour plus drive. Have bought two CTS's there and both experiences were amazing. Lost the main bearings on the 2006 Sport and they fought Cadillac to have a completely new engine installed for FREE even though the sedan was 3,000 plus miles out of warranty.

I'm now molding my 2014 V, and they are helping me make sure I don't threaten the warranty. Now what more can you ask for?

·
Registered
'09 Sedan Black Raven M6; '14 Sedan Phantom Gray A6 Graphite
315 Posts
Frankel may be on the ball when it comes to service, but for sales they're horrible and way over priced. Took delivery of a 14 V Sedan and could not be more displeased with how my deal was taking shape. Maybe it was because we're so late into the life of the V2 Sedan that they're very scarce,... who knows. Eventually found exactly what I wanted and at an acceptable price at Delaware Cadillac. 75 minutes up 95,... for me, worth it. I'll look at Frankel for service I'm guessing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts