Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ELR
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh well.. there was a look I was going for.. I knew it just needed to be a little lower.. I didn't want lowering springs. I've had those on all my other cars.. this one is definitely different so I wanted to really stand out!! Boom.. bagged!! I love the look now.. and putting my leds on it.. no other will have it.. lol.. I will post more pics when im done..

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
10,409 Posts
Wow, that's crazy! First pic makes it look like the roof is chopped!

Give us the details. Parts used, install details, etc.

·
Registered
2016 ELR
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, that's crazy! First pic makes it look like the roof is chopped!

Give us the details. Parts used, install details, etc.
Still in the shop.. I went in today to drop off the truck floor bord.. they are going to make a custom board to replace the factory.. with a flip up part so I can still access my battery. The shop is houston bagworks. They are awsome and take really good care of you. The air bags had to be custom made.. but good news is.. mines was the foundation to make them.. so now anyone that wants them done.. then will already have the platform made.. quick turn around time! X2 industries makes bags.. and the auto cad mines.. I should be done next week.. waiting on the air tank... from bc

·
Registered
2016 ELR
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Just finished the lights... I know it may not be everyone's taste..it definitely works for me!! No other has it.. especially on the wheels and it turns with the wheel... no issue with the police..

·
Registered
2016 ELR
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No
Do they make one specifically for the ELR? I tried looking but I couldn’t find it.
.. nope not at all... I reached out to a few airbag companies and went with one.. lucky thing is for the next person that wants to do a system.. the temple is made now since mines was done. The bags were 1300. Then you pick out a management system.. accu air, 3p and the others..
Contact Chris @ Custom Suspension Kits, Car Aftermarket Parts, Lighting, and Accessories - X2 Industries
The number is on the site. He was really awsome and the wait time was about a week and half..

·
Registered
2016 ELR
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Still loving it!! I even have my system installed clean.. 2 tens... found my sweet spot so the ride is just fine... lift it up on them high driveways

·
Registered
2014 ELR
7 Posts
Saw the video last night and I do like the lighted lower trim line on the doors the best. You’ll need a friend to take an in motion shot for the wheels :) Motorists sure won’t have an excuse for not seeing you at night!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts