Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I had organized a drag day at New England Dragway for my local club and it was held yesterday. I figured I'd post the link for you guys, in case you were interested!

*cross posted from www.badassofne.net forums*

We had a great time today up at NED. It was a small turnout, but we still had fun. It was great to see everyone. Check out this link for pics and stuff. I have pics of everyone's ride from there. So if you want a 3.2megapixel shot of your car, give me a shout! :D

My friend Rob ended up winning the elimination races! Go Rob!!! YEEEE-HAAA!!!! Congrats man! He eliminated me in the semi final round.

I got the trophy for the best R/T in the first round. You guys must have been REALLY sleeping because I got it with a .658!!! :shocked: :D

There were some unbelievable cars there today! Sick sick rides. Beautiful cars!

I had a blast and hope to be able to set up 2 more events next year! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
toomanytoyz said:
Hey Guys!

I had organized a drag day at New England Dragway for my local club and it was held yesterday. I figured I'd post the link for you guys, in case you were interested!

*cross posted from www.badassofne.net forums*

We had a great time today up at NED. It was a small turnout, but we still had fun. It was great to see everyone. Check out this link for pics and stuff. I have pics of everyone's ride from there. So if you want a 3.2megapixel shot of your car, give me a shout! :D

My friend Rob ended up winning the elimination races! Go Rob!!! YEEEE-HAAA!!!! Congrats man! He eliminated me in the semi final round.

I got the trophy for the best R/T in the first round. You guys must have been REALLY sleeping because I got it with a .658!!! :shocked: :D

There were some unbelievable cars there today! Sick sick rides. Beautiful cars!

I had a blast and hope to be able to set up 2 more events next year! :D

Beautiful car. I got a look around for one..lol Great times as well. First class ride. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
What was the E/T did the Wagon pull?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mad'lac said:
What was the E/T did the Wagon pull?
He didn't run it. He showed up a little late and missed the qualifying runs and decided to just watch for the day... It's fairly stock, except for exhaust, so I'd guess low 16's, high 15's...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stoneage_Caddy said:
is it wrong to dream about your 6 speed fleetwood ?

i might be able to stop but i dunno

Heh heh. :) If it is, then it feels pretty good to be wrong. ;)

Thanks for the props guys. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts