Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Merry Christmas guys.
I figured id tell you about my night of xmas eve. Heading home from work my serpintine belt snapped for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I had to walk about a mile home in the rain b/c my cell phone battery died. The bad thing is that i have NO car and nothing is open. Got the car home an hour later by pushing it down the hill. Woke up this morning and my parents gave me a large cash amount for xmas and a detail gift cert.
well merry xmas to everyone.
hope everyones xmas eve was better than mine

·
Registered
520 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
Well Merry Christmas guys.
I figured id tell you about my night of xmas eve. Heading home from work my serpintine belt snapped for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I had to walk about a mile home in the rain b/c my cell phone battery died. The bad thing is that i have NO car and nothing is open. Got the car home an hour later by pushing it down the hill. Woke up this morning and my parents gave me a large cash amount for xmas and a detail gift cert.
well merry xmas to everyone.
hope everyones xmas eve was better than mine
Sorry about the breakdown Josh, timing's everything isn't it ? Maybe it's time to look for a bad bearing in one of the accesories. Or a bad tensioner maybe.
Either way, have a great Christmas day, relax, and hit it hard tomorrow !
Bob

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Damn, must be the area or something. I found a farily sizable trunk leak with all of the rain on Christmas Eve. I lucked out in that I had moved most of my stuff the night before to the garage. Anyway, one more thing to check is a misaligned pulley.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE,
Eldo back in commision. Garage heard my complaint and as GREAT customer service they picked it up from my house fixed it for free and dropped it back off with a full tank of gas (i was on EMPTY). The 2 guys who dropped it off i gave them a cup of coffee and some cookies for there troubles.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
UPDATE,
Eldo back in commision. Garage heard my complaint and as GREAT customer service they picked it up from my house fixed it for free and dropped it back off with a full tank of gas (i was on EMPTY). The 2 guys who dropped it off i gave them a cup of coffee and some cookies for there troubles.
well thats great news. Plus the Eagles won!! woop woop!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts