Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up ppl well im back and the caddy is back with a new feature take a look and tell what you think ,and one more thing this truck is going with 28's and more work done on the baggs................got extra full suspension parts......

l_a94a0aea62b370d9776100229d4a9b05.jpg

l_f8a32be2fe0baebea353447e2976de98.jpg

caddy.jpg

l_7208a9ec16be566d611a9ed8ad473b97.jpg

l_c4c8b6f87da78c45d365e9bb426a9a82.jpg

Picture972.jpg

Picture970.jpg

Picture967.jpg

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Dude, your truck is off the hook! Great job! :thumbsup:

I am not familiar with bags, but does it wear out your tires uneven?

Keep up the good work btw! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
cool!!! but bags have ruined every car I have put them in. It looks real cool but kills the car. What system did you go with?

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
cool!!! but bags have ruined every car I have put them in. It looks real cool but kills the car. What system did you go with?

Can you explain what it kills? Im curious as I never been around bagged cars/trucks. Does it tend to break things, etc?

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Very nice. I like everything but the style of wheels. those TIS dont look that good for 26's. But overall good looking escalade.

I was invited to a Nokturnal meeting the other day.....thinking about joining.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, your truck is off the hook! Great job! :thumbsup:

I am not familiar with bags, but does it wear out your tires uneven?

Keep up the good work btw! :thumbsup:
Thanks they weaar out the tires but its hardly driven.....

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice. I like everything but the style of wheels. those TIS dont look that good for 26's. But overall good looking escalade.

I was invited to a Nokturnal meeting the other day.....thinking about joining.
cool you should i mean if you got what it take to be NOKTURNAL.....lol

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
Can you explain what it kills? Im curious as I never been around bagged cars/trucks. Does it tend to break things, etc?
without major mods you give up all allignment. As the car goes up and down the camber changes. Your steering always feels like its all over the place. you get excessive wear on ball joints and driveshaft u joints. Also try driving anywhere after you pop a bag or air line. In my opinion bags are probably the coolest way to lower a car but they still do damage. There is always some cutting and fabbing required to install a system correctly.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
without major mods you give up all allignment. As the car goes up and down the camber changes. Your steering always feels like its all over the place. you get excessive wear on ball joints and driveshaft u joints. Also try driving anywhere after you pop a bag or air line. In my opinion bags are probably the coolest way to lower a car but they still do damage. There is always some cutting and fabbing required to install a system correctly.
Yes, exactly. But I wouldn't call it "damage", its more just quicker "wear & tear." If your going to bag something like an Escalade, it has to be done right. If you know where to level your ride when driving, tire wear isn't too bad. The rear tires don't wear hardly as much as the fronts, obviously. Bagged is not a great daily driver either, like gforce said if you blow a bag you are going to have one hell of a time getting it to a garage or even on a tow truck.

--

Wooker. The 07 looks great man. Nice work. Leave the 26s man.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
What a badass car ! ;)
I love everything on it yet when I get my 'lade I will not put 28s on it lol

·
Registered
Escalade
1,584 Posts
yes they did hey call me i need some info and sum work done to a cuople headlight come down to the meeting if want/can or just call me ill email my info dogg....whats up with the extra fiberglass material ?
I still have the material's. I'll hit you up or see you at the meeting this sunday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts