Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'03 CTS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so went out for a little night on the town last night and woke up to a missing back up light cover. It had been loose in the upper right corner but i had been popping it back in until i got some glue for it. It might have fallen off in the carwash but i called and nothing was found so it probably fell off while i was driving. I have a white 03 luxury sport model that had the clear plastic cover. Is there any way to replace it for cheap?:bonkers:

·
Registered
2003 CTS, 2011 CTS Coupe
166 Posts
Omg bro this happened to me- search my post or threads whatever - cadillac will want u to buy the whole bezel - I bought a black one from eBay for 120 shipped that is the CHEAPEST I found one... And believe me I searched my options- glue that bad boy on-

·
Registered
'03 CTS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i have been looking everywhere but so far no luck and i really dont want to buy that whole thing i dont have an extra 400 to throw at it

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
I think that lover cover adheres to the rear bezel, if you don't have the bezel, it may be a little harder to attach it. You may have to use large quantities of silicon sealer glue.

·
Registered
2003 CTS, 2011 CTS Coupe
166 Posts
I think that lover cover adheres to the rear bezel, if you don't have the bezel, it may be a little harder to attach it. You may have to use large quantities of silicon sealer glue.
Correct i think its like an enhancer or something- Although mine fits and looks just like the one depicted... Just put some glue from a hardware store (something someone recommended on here) and its been good for the 3 months that i have had it, And i have been through several car washes and now snow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts