Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a picture of the back seat? Preferably one with the DVD player.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 SRX & 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible
374 Posts
Are you looking to see how the screen on the dash looks from sitting on the back seat? Or a view of the back seat from a particular position?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both if available. I would like to see the back seat area from the outside, with the door open, if possible.

·
Registered
Cadillac
13 Posts
I haven't seen the car in person yet but the back seat pictures so far make it look a bit tight.

Perhaps the front seats were all the way back though.

Pat

·
Registered
2008 CTS DI
30 Posts
I will post some pictures of mine when my camera is fixed, however the back seat is very roomy. I am 5'7" and while i am driving someone who is 6' fits comfortably, the back of the front seats is countoured to allow for knee room. The airvents in the center console leave a little to be desired in the south texas heat but they would be sufficient most anywhere else.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I sold my 1999 SLS to get my CTS. The specifications say the SLS has more rear leg room, but there seems to be more space in the CTS. On the CTS, there is a wider opening between the front of the rear seat and the B pillar than on the SLS, so it's easier to get in. ALso, the front seat backs on the CTS are hollowed out (seat belts attached to B pillar instead of seat) to leave more room for your knees. I'll post some pictures later today. Wife took the CTS today so I'm stuck driving the C6.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
584 Posts
I've been crawling all over some new CTSs the past few weeks - rear room is important as I'm traveling with clients from time to time. The driver's seat appears to have more travel than the 05 that I have - I push imy 05 seat all the way back to sit comfortably. The 08 when pushed all the way back is too far from the wheel and has the same rear leg room - part of this is that the seatback is scooped out a little deeper. Since I wouldn't push the driver's seat back all the way in an 08, there would be more rear legroom. I had my 05 parked next to the 08 for back to back comparisons.

I remember sitting in the rear seat of the 08 looking forward and the pop up nav is quite visible. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don 73 - Here's a picture of the back seat area. I moved the driver's seat as far forward as it would go, and the passenger's seat as far back.

·
Registered
07 SRX V8 AWD Diamond White Sport Edition & 08 C6 LS3/418ci
736 Posts
Don 73 - Here's a picture of the back seat area. I moved the driver's seat as far forward as it would go, and the passenger's seat as far back.

I assume that the exterior color is the premium metallic red that I personally prefer.

May I ask what is the exact "color name" of the interior....and finally; is the carpeting color in this vehicle; "black"?

I would love to have the interior with the light beige leather interior with black carpeting if that was at all available.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Interior color in my Crystal Red CTS is Light Titanium. Carpet is Ebony (black).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gm_eng - Thanks! That's exactly the picture I was looking for. The black carpet and light seats look really sharp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts