Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 CTS-V, 17 Escalade, 88Corvette,71Corvette
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 2012 V2 years back and missed it after trading it in for an Audi S6. Traded the S6 for a 17 Chevy SS ( the Australian Holden Commodore) and now I traded that in for a 2019 CTS-V!! I’m back LOL!! I’ve driven V3’s before and absolutely love the car. Took the car for a nice quick spin yesterday and although the SS was fast it was far from V fast. The car was shipped up from Texas so last night blasted it with the foam gun for a nice bath, clay barred it, waxed and the car came out great. Here’s two quick pics of it after the wash....my wife drives the silver Escalade. It’s good to be back in a V!

·
Registered
2019 V-Sport Prem Lux satin steel/cashmere
40 Posts
Very nice! Nothing is like a freshly bathed black sports sedan! Was this a low miles used or new?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a preowned car with 13k miles. Car was at a Porsche dealer in Dallas. I’m stuck working at home due to this virus. This car is my daily driver but now I have no where to drive!! I usually run 75-200 miles per day. Initially it’s not going to get much use. Looking forward when I actually have places to drive to!

·
Registered
2003 CTS Base and 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport Premium
557 Posts
Welcome back! The car looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSPORT (Retired); 2018 CTS V-Sport Prem. Morello Red Edition
53 Posts
Had a 2012 V2 years back and missed it after trading it in for an Audi S6. Traded the S6 for a 17 Chevy SS ( the Australian Holden Commodore) and now I traded that in for a 2019 CTS-V!! I’m back LOL!! I’ve driven V3’s before and absolutely love the car. Took the car for a nice quick spin yesterday and although the SS was fast it was far from V fast. The car was shipped up from Texas so last night blasted it with the foam gun for a nice bath, clay barred it, waxed and the car came out great. Here’s two quick pics of it after the wash....my wife drives the silver Escalade. It’s good to be back in a V!

View attachment 582101

View attachment 582102

Beautiful, love the V3. I kinda have my eyes out for a low mileage Pedestal or Championship Edition😏. Love the V3’s hoping it and the CT6-V “by full measure” are not the Swan Song for “petrol” Cadillac Sedans

·
Registered
2018 CTS Luxury
56 Posts
YOU! You! Your the one who bought that. Son of a B****. I was working a deal on that myself. GOOD for you! It was a steal at that price, milage, options. Good luck with it

·
Registered
8 Posts
ouch! he swooped it!

OP: Great looking car bro, I just recently got mine from a dealer in Dallas with 12K on the odometer....seems like there are a ton of low mileage V3's out there.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YOU! You! Your the one who bought that. Son of a B****. I was working a deal on that myself. GOOD for you! It was a steal at that price, milage, options. Good luck with it
LOL!! Thank you! I saw that car pop up without pictures Friday night 4/24. I called the dealership that Saturday morning and the salesman said someone just took it for a test drive. Thought for sure that person was buying it. While speaking to the salesman the person that drove it wasn’t interested in it. I gave him the info on my 17 SS and we worked out a deal with my car. Took my credit card, loan app etc. They sent a notary to my home to do all the paperwork. Crazy thing was that morning I almost bought an 18 BMW M5! This V was to good to pass up! Theres another one at Novi Cadillac in Michigan...little bit less on the mileage and higher price but it is a CPO car. They kept playing with price on that car though.
Good luck with your hunt and sorry for sweeping that out from under you! LOL! Weird thing is they’re not easy to find and very few available where I am. Texas seems to have the cars!! This car was bought new at Sewell in Texas.

·
Registered
2018 CTS Luxury
56 Posts
No, it's all good! First guy with the money wins! They had that priced too low. God bless ya, and good luck. It's beautiful.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, it's all good! First guy with the money wins! They had that priced too low. God bless ya, and good luck. It's beautiful.
You can buy the SS I traded in for the V if you want LOL!! At least you know where the car came from. The V was to good of a deal to pass up. Good luck with your search!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts