Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS Coupe Performance
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after trading in our cts coupe due to 3 kids we now hate our rav4 so we wanna get an xts. Any pointers for getting a good deal on one. I know theres not huge rebates but i also know dealers have a harder time selling them. If they do a mid year refresh to update emblems i may be better waiting to get a left over.

·
Registered
303 Posts
There's tons of rebates on 2014 XTS right now! $5000 rebate right off the bat, plus $2000 loyalty if you have a post 1999+ GM vehicle, plus another $2000-3000 "Alternate purchase cash" that they like to keep on the down low.

Some dealers are showing the $9000-10000 off on their websites, and others you have to tell them that you know as they're trying to screw you.

If you can stack employee pricing on top of all that, a brand new 2014 v sport platinum is $54k.

As if that wasn't good enough; There's one dealer in South Dakota with a brand new XTS V Sport Platinum on ebay for $52k buy it now, ended this morning with no buyer.

If the loyalty goes up to $4000 like they have on 2014 CTS, it might push me into getting one as I just sold my CTS-V. Or I might shop around the dozen dealers in So Cal and see if I can get one now for $50k. Today is the end of the month so we'll see how much they want to play...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now would those rebates apply to a lease also? I know owner loyalty is on cadillac.com for a lease

·
Registered
303 Posts
You can't lease a 2014 anymore, they stopped a couple months ago. Whatever is available on a 2015 would probably apply to a lease, but there's a LOT more incentives on 2014's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The more xts i look at the more i see 2014's with under 10k miles for low 30's for awd luxury.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So heres what i found. A 2014 used vsport 14,000 miles for 45,975 been in dealer stock since 4/28/14 looks like they have been driving it putting on a few thousand miles. How much wiggle room is there? I would assume they need it gone since having it that long.

·
Registered
XTS Premium FWD
4 Posts
Three weeks ago I got a new XTS Premium FWD (30 miles) 14K lower than MSRP from one dealer in Houston while others were offering about 11K lower. I am not a previous GM owner and did not have another luxury brand car. Demo cars could be 3 - 5K lower than this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts