Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow board members.

I have a way to save you guys about 400 dollars each.

The B&B exhaust was my favorite for the older gen Vs, and now it is available for the 09-11.

It is very nice sounding, and includes polished tips and mufflers.

The rear section is 3 inch, and the front section is 2.5.

It also includes 2 dampners near the x pipe to help it sound more smooth.

Here are a few pictures of the kit, "Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures" , as im indoors, but in person they look VERY good.

The price will be $1050 plus exact shipping for you guys on each kit.

The kit contains everything you need for an easy install.

So, save weight on your car, sound better and make 13.9 more horsepower. :)

The mufflers look almost like the older version for those that know what they look like in person.

Call with your orders. It will be alot easier. 574-267-3630

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'm thinking road trip and get a dyno tune also.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Will this catback be able to connect to either of the header sets made or strictly the stock setup? Or can you get just an axle back setup from them?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Will this catback be able to connect to either of the header sets made or strictly the stock setup? Or can you get just an axle back setup from them? Just thinking this may be a much better option than some of the other setups out there???

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when i get a car here with another header setup, i can see but im pretty sure you would just need a 2.5 to 3inch adapter from napa to make it work with the header setup. Any muffler shop could do that for you pretty easy. Or come here and i could do it for free.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5 kits sold, probably only a few left to get them quickly.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When on the car, it sounds a little quieter than the kit for the 2005 ctsv with a mp112 on it.. I like it alot.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6 kits sold. ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm very interested in this kit also, couple questions for you, does this system have any type of drone at any rpm levels? do the tips stick out any different than the stock exhaust (pics installed would be great to see the end result). Want to make sure i buy a system that i'm going to be happy with for a long time, don't want my car to have any annoying noises besides what i hear from the passenger seat. Just kidding honey! :shhh:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Count me in, Jesse! Would love to see install pix and a sound clip, but I'm good based on prior B&B experience. Had them on my '00 E39 M5 and loved them. My brother is still driving my old '98 E39 540i/6 with B&B's, and I shed a little tear each time I get to hear that burble.....

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Count me in as well Jesse - great looking, (and I hope, sounding), system. Also, does it include the appropriate cats, etc., to keep it legal and error-free? I will be bolting it to the OEM exhaust manifolds, which I remember you reporting last year, flowed very well ..

Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Rob, It uses the front factory cats. I did a test last year early and with my 5gas sensors, the car past with flying colors using just the stock cats. So this exhaust should be fine too. It only removes the non monitored rear secondary ones.

And yes, the factory manifolds dont hold you back like in the olden days of manifolds.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
8 kits sold thanks guys.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Not meaning to "poop" in this thread, but I had a less than stellar experience with B&B. I had a B&B cat-back on my '96 Cobra convertible. The exhaust sounded great . However, the welds on one of the mufflers cracked right down the side. When I called them up they said they would fix it but I had to pay for the shipping and the labor involved. That was some kind of "lifetime warranty" especially on a cat-back that cost nearly $1K (and that was 13 years ago).... :rolleyes:

Tom

1 - 20 of 156 Posts