Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my Cadillac dealer today to get some touch-up paint. My STS is "Crimson Pearl" which I know is an option color so I know the touch-up won't be cheap, but you pay to play. I was shocked when after looking up the part# the parts guy leaned over and whispered "Go to Valley Pontiac i'ts almost half the price there" Gotta love a parts guy with a conscience!

Grossman Chev/Cadillac Rocks!:rock:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Ah yes, Grossman, I bought most of my Cadillac parts there.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Didja tip him for your tip? :)

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didja tip him for your tip? :)
I started to but he stopped me and said just tel "so and so" (I don't remember the name) that I sent you over. I think he must be buckin for a job there. Don't blame him. Valley is on of the best dealerships and parts/service joints in the state. I have used them for 20 yrs. now and have never had a problem. Back in '98 we had a big hail storm here. It totaled thousands of cars in the area. I had my Blazer at valley's body shop and they were so backlogged that they could'nt get mine done when they promised. I was heading out of town for the week end up north. They offered a free rental but I said I needed my truck to pull my boat. They said they didn't have one. I raised a little hell, got the dealership owner on the phone and he offered his personal truck to me for my use for the week end....Magically a new Tahoe Demo showed up at the body shop and I was off....

Valley Rocks:rock:.......but I still won't let them touch the N*

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I started to but he stopped me and said just tel "so and so" (I don't remember the name) that I sent you over. I think he must be buckin for a job there.
Hope that guy's boss doesn't read CF. :lol:

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
LOL at what RightTurn said :D

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
So what DID it cost at the Poncho dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts