Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the front diameter of the front sway bar/anti roll bar is on the awd models? I've looked online everywhere and I can find the rwd models, which is 23mm fronts and 14mm rear, but I cant find anything about the AWD cars. Ive heard theyre bigger then rwd and good enough which is why Eibach didnt make any fronts for the awd.
The reason i ask im going to be rebuilding most of my front suspension and I have tried getting the bushings from GM but theyre on back order and theres been no word as to when theyll get any stock. So im gonna try some universals from prothane, unless someone knows of any better ones.
Also just a little rant but man do i love the car just hate how hard it is to find parts.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 3.6 Premium AWD
57 Posts
I just measured the diameter of the front sway bar on my 2013 V6 model with the FE2 suspension (non-Magnetic Ride Control) and it is about 25 mm right at the bushing.

Do you wish to upgrade your suspension, or just replacing parts due to high mileage? If you're OK with the factory ones none of the GM parts websites are showing this part out of stock, might try one of them and see.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was going to use a larger swaybar myself, instead, for my suspension setup i went with Eibach rear swaybar, BC coilovers, and for the front, since we have AWD and it is bigger than the others, i went with just a renick chassis brace below, and lastly i plan to get some solid endlinks for the front and rear to pair with wider wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just measured the diameter of the front sway bar on my 2013 V6 model with the FE2 suspension (non-Magnetic Ride Control) and it is about 25 mm right at the bushing.

Do you wish to upgrade your suspension, or just replacing parts due to high mileage? If you're OK with the factory ones none of the GM parts websites are showing this part out of stock, might try one of them and see.
Due to high milage in at 140k miles and I'm starting to feel a lot of bumps and it theres a knock when going over bumps.
I tried sites like rockauto and parts geek but had no luck.

I was going to use a larger swaybar myself, instead, for my suspension setup i went with Eibach rear swaybar, BC coilovers, and for the front, since we have AWD and it is bigger than the others, i went with just a renick chassis brace below, and lastly i plan to get some solid endlinks for the front and rear to pair with wider wheels.
I saw the powergrid solid links actually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts