Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used the Autotap on their CTS? I tried using it on my 05 CTS yesterday and could not get any of the GM enhanced configurations to work on it. I could only get some of the most basic functions to work. The Autotap was also unable to read the VIN from the CTS which was a primary indicator of a problem to me. Has anyone else had issues with the Autotap and the CTS?

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,986 Posts
Has anyone here used the Autotap on their CTS? I tried using it on my 05 CTS yesterday and could not get any of the GM enhanced configurations to work on it. I could only get some of the most basic functions to work. The Autotap was also unable to read the VIN from the CTS which was a primary indicator of a problem to me. Has anyone else had issues with the Autotap and the CTS?
My AutoTap has the same limitations. Expect the AutoTap to be able to access more data points when the software is updated. At present, the Ver. 3.1 Beta gives the most data. AutoTap has to pay some very serious licensing fees to enable more data points in their software.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts