Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And was pleasantly surprised!! My times were only 3 seconds slower than when I ran my GS with sticky tires. I even beat most of the Z06s!

Definitely impressed :-D

·
Registered
Founder, OBWC
572 Posts
3 seconds off of 45, or 4 minutes?

Sounds like you can drive it either way - given the weight disadvantage and tires you were likely giving up to the Z06's!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 seconds off of 45, or 4 minutes?

Sounds like you can drive it either way - given the weight disadvantage and tires you were likely giving up to the Z06's!
3 seconds off of 45. Lately work has taken over my weekends, but when I used to have time for it I took home #1 in the state of FL for a few yrs. I'm sure the ladies in the club are happy I'm no longer in their class :) the guys in the Zs thought it was bad when I kicked their azz in my GS... I can still embarrass them with with the V ;-)

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V; 2010 Escalade ESV
464 Posts
You also have to factor in the weight of the driver,
Which would give you about 100lb advantage ;)

·
Registered
2014 CTS-V; 2010 Escalade ESV
464 Posts
vettegirl said:
Actually, I'm pretty tall (5'10"-5'11") and I weigh 2lbs more than my dad.... next excuse? ;-)
C'mon!
You have to give us something to fall back on!
:)

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
There's a woman in a C4 up here in MA who puts a beatdown on everyone. I love it. My sis-in-law autocrossed my brother's 9-2X Aero a couple years back. She didn't come in last and had a blast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts