Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice? Its been almost a month in 2 more days and they said it will be shipped next week.. They keep adding extensions, anyone issues like this?

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
I've made numerous purchases through AutoAnything with no problems. Once had a week delay on some Lloyd Mats due to a backlog of custom orders. The customer service reps were very professional and kept me updated. Hang in there.

·
Registered
2010 CTS 3.6 RWD Sport Wagon (traded in for a 2011 Lexus LS460 on 12/20/17)
321 Posts
I ordered mats for my wife's car and they arrived on schedule. I wouldn't worry too much, probably just a backlog.

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Premium AWD
222 Posts
I have ordered many items on Autoanything. No issues. They are a reputable company, I would not worry too much.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon 3.0 RWD
31 Posts
A month?! I would have blew a gasket by now. Is it a custom part or something? I dont have that kind of patience.

·
Registered
2008 CTS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Theyre just struts all 4 gabriel brand for my 2011 cts coupe. They said dont have front atm, but when they get them, they will ship all 4

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6L DI RWD, GMPP new engine 11/2013
2,092 Posts
Amazon.com tells online shoppers upfront, in the product listing and description, that Gabriel struts "usually ship within 1 to 2 months." So what, if anything, did autoanything tell you before you placed the order?

·
Registered
2008 CTS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They said it shipped in 1 week, i just got another extension FML!, im going in 2 months now.. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts