Cadillac Owners Forum banner

August 2022 Ride of the Month

13K views 43 replies 32 participants last post by  CTS_Kenny 
#1 ·
Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Car

Congratulations to July's ROTM winner @SpyShops NY

Good luck with this month's entries!

Please follow all instructions posted below.
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month's winner will be tallied by the number of "Likes" your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, we will extend their subscription for an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
~Community Management Team

* These are optional but encouraged

See less See more
#3 ·
Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Plant
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Here's my 2013 Platinum Escalade ~ 128,000 Miles and going Strong ! All Stock ~

Our third GMT 900 Platform SUV, previously had '07 Tahoe LTZ, and '07 Yukon Denali

The Ultimate Road Trip Vehicle for the Family

Middle Pic is from the Kenosha, WI AMC Homecoming Car Show

Our AMC = American Made Cadillac ~ brought us their in Class, Luxury, and Style

Even at 9 years old, and 2 generations old in the Escalade Realm, The White Diamond Tri-coat / Cocoa Tahama Leather King of the Road is getting the job done

#5 · (Edited)
Sky Wheel Cloud Car Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky

22 Premium Luxury. Full vinyl wrap, wrapped wheels, chrome delete, 5% tint all around 35% windshield, dark smoke tails, 26” Giovanna wheels w/ big floating cap

Since I was a kid there was always 2 vehicles I wanted….a charger and an escalade. When the fifth gen was announced and revealed I knew i had to have one and was fortunately in a position where I could finally afford one

My favorite aspect has to be the wrap….I love making my vehicles different in my own way and I’m in love with the new color

Cheers! 🍻

#6 ·
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

This is my '96 Eldorado with the landau top with the 4.6L Northstar V8 with Gold on Beige leather interior. No modifications all stock. My favorite aspect is just how it looks with the large hood and the narrow taillights. Such a simple and timeless design with how sleek it is. Still looking nice as time goes on.

#8 ·
'92 Cadillac Allante.... Newly acquired this one (I've had 2 others) for a resto mod project. Intalled some American Muscle 17x8 and 17x9.5 staggered wheels....new brake calipers.... the new wheels gives it a very agressive RWD look. The car runs great....a fun car to cruise the beaches.... She needs cosmetic restoration. Looking for a 91-3 applicable hard top in any color within reason.

Attachments

#11 ·
This is my stock 2010 STS!
Around 160k miles and trooping along good.

Sigma platform STS will probably have a small cult following in the future, It's a great car.

Lived in Michigan for it's entire life.
My favorite part about this car is how futuristic the design looks especially for its time, the greenhouse of the car really gives off those kinda vibes!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille Hood

#14 · (Edited)
Hallo, ich komme aus Deutschland, das sind Bonnie und Clyde, ich fahre seit 1996 Cadillacs, ich liebe sie einfach, in Deutschland sind Cadillac Exoten, in einem Jahr sieht man einen Cadillac, ATS-V ist ein 2016, XT5 ist ein 2017, das sind europäische Modelle, im Winter fahre ich einen Mercedes 180c um den Cadillac zu schonen, Cadillac gibt es in Deutschland bis auf den XT4 nicht
Automotive tail & brake light Plant Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

#15 · (Edited)
My 05 STS 4.6L V8
Spectre cold air intake system
Duel Cherry Bomb Glass Pack Exhaust
10.5 inch full touch screen Android entertainment system with back up camera
This week I am having black gloss carbon fiber vinyl car wrap put on the hood, the roof and the trunk.

This is my 4th Cadillac, you could say I came from a long line of Cadillac lovers. My grand father was a gangster in the 30-40's and I have a picture of him with his crew all suited up seated in and on the running boards of a 1935 Cadillac LaSalle convertible. All my father drove were Cadillacs, as you can see from my profile picture I am a Cadillac man all the way.

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

#16 ·
My 98 sts seville northstar is nice on the outside. I mean I’ve pretty much fixed all the mechanical issues and I haven’t even had an engine problem yet so that’s saying something. She’s an amsoil queen. I don’t remember modifying it but it has newer steering and suspension parts. About a year before I bought this car my friend had owned it and I was hanging out with him and I said you know one day I’m going to own this car. Little did I know a year later I’d buy it after totaling my previous and needing a delivery vehicle. I’ve kept her shining ever since and my favorite moment was when I replaced the suspension and just cruised with all windows down, sun roof exposed glaring rainbows on the leather with the stained glass.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Plant

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

#19 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Grille Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

Lucille my 2012 CTS V Coupe
17k miles
Front splitter
Rear spoiler
20’ Z28 replicas (with very fat rear tires)
Airaid intake
Moroso oil catch can
3rd gen emblems
black grill
LED steering wheel
Borla cat back exhaust
Clear bra on front and mirrors
My favorite aspect of my V is the color theme. I went with black and blue. Changed all emblems to black and blue and my brake calipers. I ‘m all about aesthetics. I don’t plan on doing any engine mods other than the intake and catch can. Although I don’t drive Lucille too much, when I do I love it when people give me the thumbs up when I’m driving down the freeway. Pretty good feeling.

#21 ·
View attachment 621911 View attachment 621912

View attachment 621913
Lucille my 2012 CTS V Coupe
17k miles
Front splitter
Rear spoiler
20’ Z28 replicas (with very fat rear tires)
Airaid intake
Moroso oil catch can
3rd gen emblems
black grill
LED steering wheel
Borla cat back exhaust
Clear bra on front and mirrors
My favorite aspect of my V is the color theme. I went with black and blue. Changed all emblems to black and blue and my brake calipers. I ‘m all about aesthetics. I don’t plan on doing any engine mods other than the intake and catch can. Although I don’t drive Lucille too much, when I do I love it when people give me the thumbs up when I’m driving down the freeway. Pretty good feeling.
Oh Lucille aren't u one bad girl! Love the fin and everything about her!

#20 · (Edited)
My 2006 Escalade 2WD. Build done by Brian Scott. Some of the upgrades and mods include:
  1. Belltech 2/3 lower level, airride delete, new front suspension
  2. Trans rebullt/beefed
  3. LS364/450 GM Performance Engine 450HP 441lb-ft torque
  4. New alternator, starter, battery, A/C compressor, condenser, radiator, trans cooler, PS pump
  5. 275/55/20 Michelin Defenders on 20" Plainum wheels
  6. Powerstop Brake upgrade
  7. Speed Engineering headers, dual exhausts
  8. Partial repaint and correction
  9. Mono-color grill, running board and rear step pads
  10. Custom contrasting Red Leather upholstery
  11. Pioneer 8400NEX stereo
  12. Custom Instrument cluster 140mph/7000rpm
Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Car
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

#22 ·
View attachment 621139

Congratulations to July's ROTM winner @SpyShops NY

Good luck with this month's entries!

Please follow all instructions posted below.
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month's winner will be tallied by the number of "Likes" your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, we will extend their subscription for an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
~Community Management Team

* These are optional but encouraged
Thank you, Cadillac Forums, for selecting my 2018 Escalade Luxury as the truck of the month. There are many others out there that have beautiful vehicles. I never thought I would be the one to win. I will keep my truck shining for years to come and in tip-top condition. I am very happy with my truck which I bought 8 months ago with 47k miles in mint condition. The truck only had a dime-sized dent which was fixed two weeks ago. The Michelin tires look great and also ride awesome. I replaced the license plate 194 bulbs with T15 which makes it a lot brighter for the rear-view camera mirror to see at night. I also tinted the front windows with ceramic tint matching @ 15%. The cabin and air filter are K&N as well. There is not much you need to do with this truck because it is nice from the factory. I am looking into ceramic coating but have not decided yet. I was quoted $2300 for the lifetime option. For now, I am hand waxing the truck every 3-4 months using Carnauba Meguiars Wax and I also did the clay bar treatment.

#24 ·
#24 this is LDogg. My husband passed away last August 30th and my all time favorite memories are of us taking rides with our 6 year old. We got Ldogg about 6 months before he passed from a build up in his brain stem. This car gave him and I the best last 6 months of hic c c ccccc ccc c. s life...our marriage was perfect during this time!
i do know the radiator needs to be replaced. And I can't figure out how to get the trunk opened but he gives me so much
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#26 ·
Welcome to CF !!!

Is there a keyhole behind the trunk emblem? Or, if the battery is dead, then the auto trunk release may be non-functional.

Take care of it - looks like a righteous car.

What year and optional model is it ? We'll update your profile.
He is an 85 im not sure model lol its a drop top...
So I haven't been able to find the key. The day after my husband came home he took it and then had a stroke so idk if he had it at the hospital or if it's hid in the house. He was a mechanic so I have every single tool you could imagine. Well I've been doing my own work on my cars. So my husband's mechanic gave me the idea of changing the column and said he is confident I can do it no problem. Well I still can't get in the trunk ....lol

#25 ·
Welcome to CF !!!

Is there a keyhole behind the trunk emblem? Or, if the battery is dead, then the auto trunk release may be non-functional.

Take care of it - looks like a righteous car.

What year and optional model is it ? We'll update your profile.

#31 ·
This is my 2020 Caddilac Ct-5 Premium Luxury, 3.0 TT. It is my 5th Cadillac. I love the aggressive look of the front end, kind of getting back to the wider stance of the 70's and 80's.

Mods to the car include Lloyd mats inside the car and the trunk to match the saddle interior, 20" Bremmer Kraft wheels powder coated Maple Bronze, the sport series side rocker extensions, also painted Maple Bronze, the sport rear spoiler, also painted Maple Bronze, and Maple Bronze graphics applied to the front end splitter, trim, mirrors, door handles, and to the rear trim. The front quarter Cadillac emblems, and the rear trunk lid "CT5" and "550T" emblems have also been sprayed Maple Bronze to match. GS creations smoked front marker lights were added, and, although not shown in these photos, the rear brake lenses have been smoked. Maple Bronze pinstripes were added to the upper side panels. The front and rear brake calipers were painted low sheen black, and lastly, a low sheen black with Maple Bronze edging "Stinger Stripe" was added to the hood. I did the same treatments to my 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, which I will put up here in the appropriate post area.

This is an absolute fantastic traveling car! It is smooth, quiet, stable, fast, has a great stereo, and, to me, gets great gas mileage. We took it in May through the mountains of CO, and on to WA and OR, and back home to Chicago through the upper tier states, all in all a 7,500 mile trip. The car performed flawlessly the entire time. During one leg, through WY with a 55 mph tailwind, it even registered 43 MPG!!!

I LOVE THIS CAR!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Sky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.